Tribalwar Statistics: Twenty-Ten Update

This is an awesome thread for digesting minutia. Thread of the year for Morons of the Decade.
potkettleblack.jpg

<Playalistic> i'm ok with that
<Blazindave> said the retard
<Ascoe> pot
<Ascoe> meet kettle
<Blazindave> there are no users in here called pot or kettle
<Blazindave> ascoe is dumb

zaoporsomething won't get that image either....

Last edited:
So I made none of the lists. Fuck.

I didn't even crack the top 50 most ignored! My TW skills have declined with age.

So I made none of the lists. Fuck.

I didn't even crack the top 50 most ignored! My TW skills have declined with age.

oh man i remember back when you were probably the most hated guy on these forums. people would RAAAGGGEEE over you and, what was it, PNet?

Yeah. Pandora Networks. I was 16 with nothing better to do than to troll the fuck out of everyone on the Interweb because I was a fat bastard with few real friends. Good times.

Now I'm no longer fat!

Though I suppose now the biggest reason for having only a few friends COULD be that I'm distracted with two small children. But probably not.

Yeah. Pandora Networks. I was 16 with nothing better to do than to troll the fuck out of everyone on the Interweb because I was a fat bastard with few real friends. Good times.

Now I'm no longer fat!

finally an honest TW poster

I salute you sir

now if only the nerds on this forum would admit to still being fat and without friends we could all continue on our business

Got two and a half hours before class.. just cleaned my room because my german girl is coming over afterwards.

It's seriously the only time my room ever gets cleaned. You can tell how pussy-starved I am by the cleanliness level of my room, true story

Got two and a half hours before class.. just cleaned my room because my german girl is coming over afterwards.

It's seriously the only time my room ever gets cleaned. You can tell how pussy-starved I am by the cleanliness level of my room, true story

do you even pick up your legos?

the buggers that just missed top 100.

Code:
101	Geck0 	22387
102	Ixiterra 	22265
103	Kizzak 	22264
104	Animo 	22184
105	Travace 	22029
106	Gil 	22022
107	LGBR 	21995
108	Midnj 	21883
109	fartiusstinkius 	21749