TW Discord URL

Status
Not open for further replies.
laverne_july_update_2.png

he posts like I'm supposed to know who "she" is that has to hide behind behind a vpn because I call him laverne as a play on his real name that everyone knows

this is clown world

I will update thread as thread develops on discord

TW DISCORD INVITE

Tribalwar

doesn't work. i was bored and thought it'd tell everyone in there that they're worthless as usual. almost as useful as a guy who caught aids to have a 10x10 cabin cuz he had nothing else in life. I mean I know a lot of people don't have much and it'd a tragedy after covid but I'm glad they don't have much rather than aids. I'm so glad I don't have aids from bein a fag and I'm sure most of the people on this forum feel the same way. So gay.

If you think 99% of the people in that discord are 40 inches TALL, tie your shoes bitch you're trippin.

Now 40 inches around..... that's aiming low.

Other than tehvul of course, having aids and all. Cuz you know.. it kinda affects weight and all....

I can't believe the banner is still the image of Tom shouting out my name, but there is no general anymore? Guess it's deader than a guy who had aids that tehvul let fuck him up the ass.

nicodemus has crippling autism that prevents him from understanding no one is awake at 4am but loses like slush and himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back