Get your popcorn ready folks...

I watched ISIS go hard in the paint burning dudes alive in cages but you boys are emotional about a couple racist cops beating up a felon c'mon now

Some things you can't unsee.

I don't need to see people being killed to know it's brutal.

Midxes 'other half' is actually his other 2/3, because she's twice his height, and probably knows how to google a video.

Kill yourself midxe.

Non-compliance with police, getting intoxicated, driving after dark, being around others who are getting intoxicated, being black - all of these things increase the risk that you are gonna get dide. Some of these things can be mitigated by behavior. Some cannot.

Good people come in all shapes, sizes, colors and genders. For the most part, good people want the same things out of life. Even good people have bad days where things don't go as planned. This went way off the rails. Anyone who is perpetuating the violence to create more violence is doing all Americans a disservice. Hate does not have a color. Bad behavior does not have a color.

I watched ISIS go hard in the paint burning dudes alive in cages but you boys are emotional about a couple racist cops beating up a felon c'mon now

There were 5 of them, not "a couple," and they beat him to death. I think if we had to choose, most of us would consider being burned, as it would take less time than the 4 minutes it took those fucks to kill him.

Non-compliance with police

He complied, and was in handcuffs while they struck him until he died. I guess the end of the argument is that those murderers are headed to trial, and you and I will continue to vote. I'm just astonished that anyone would be an apologist for these animals. . .and then I look at the URL where people are on their side, and I'm like. . oh *chuckle* . . duh.

Black is white. Right is wrong. Up is down. Welcome to Tribalwar.

y wood u watch that shit? chechclear didn't satiate ur appetite 4 snuff?

There were 5 of them, not "a couple," and they beat him to death. I think if we had to choose, most of us would consider being burned, as it would take less time than the 4 minutes it took those fucks to kill him.

technically it took days 4 those badge-toting niggerfaggots 2 torture and kill him

Back