Is a PS5 worth it yet?

Flash

Veteran XX
Are there enough legit PS5 exclusives to warrant buying one if you already have an Xbox?

I have both the series x and PS5 and I mostly play on the series x. And now with Microsoft buying several game studios, I'd expect to see less exclusive games for playstation or more for Xbox.

I think it's a good idea to have both

Outside of a pubg streak two years ago I don't really play FPS anymore and yet I still cringe at the thought of aim assist controller bullshit.

i dont see any real practical reason to buy a ps5 console

unless you want to really play a small hand full of exclusives

Is that an endorsement of the Xbox and if so why? I'm looking to buy a console (my first since a PS3).

imo it depends on your tv…the ps5 upgrade is essentially a much faster hdd which is truly noticeable, and support for 4k vrr/120hz

I like the series X mostly for the controller configuration. The left thumbstick and the D pad are in a better position... for my hands.

N5Ot0Gb.jpg

If you have a real pc, there's no reason to own any console. There's no exclusives, all that shit is on steam or Gamepass.

The games out for the PS5 are much better, more exclusives, and more adult oriented. I find the Xbox games mostly childish/cartoony offerings. It's rare to see something like, say, the witcher on xbox. When I look over the game offerings for both, I find the better games on the Sony side.

And this coming from a long time MS fanboi. Games like the Last of Us just don't seem to ever come around for the xbox.

I have both consoles.

Back