Biden - Dimocrats Newest Criminal Candidate

Fiw65AZWAAAzkOo

biden gonna crush the railroad strike

they prob aint vaxed so even tho covid is over, i can't support them

The pandemic is largely over, the disease is not. Following the pattern that is true with most viral diseases, rates of infection drop a bit, and virulence drops a lot. I hope I dumbed that down enough for TW to get it.

If not, for Amram:

A bird in the hand is better n' no loaf!

People what live in glass houses should turn tother cheek!

There's plenty of wrong side th' bed!

The pandemic is largely over, the disease is not. Following the pattern that is true with most viral diseases, rates of infection drop a bit, and virulence drops a lot. I hope I dumbed that down enough for TW to get it.

If not, for Amram:

A bird in the hand is better n' no loaf!

People what live in glass houses should turn tother cheek!

There's plenty of wrong side th' bed!

get the jab you won't get covid

I normally don't respond to you, much less read what you wrote, but that's not how science works.

Get the jab, AND a booster, and you will be much less likely to be infected with SARS-CoV-2

I don't respond to people (like Biden) talking about immunology from the depths of their lawyer-school education. He SHOULD have said, "According to ___________, the pandemic is largely over, because of this and this, and that is that, they are the experts, so I'm just disseminating that information. That's part of my job. We still have people online and on the phones for questions, and they can be accessed blah blah blah."

He didn't do any of that, and that's one of the 987324598 reasons why I hope he doesn't run for reelection.

I don't respond to people (like Biden) talking about immunology from the depths of their lawyer-school education. He SHOULD have said, "According to ___________, the pandemic is largely over, because of this and this, and that is that, they are the experts, so I'm just disseminating that information. That's part of my job. We still have people online and on the phones for questions, and they can be accessed blah blah blah."

He didn't do any of that, and that's one of the 987324598 reasons why I hope he doesn't run for reelection.

why do you respond to people talking about immunology from the depths of their business school education

So….if Biden does run again, and trump gets the gop nomination, what are you gonna do? Find a nice dark closet?

biden will beat trump just like biden beat covid, the predatory US healthcare system, drugs, afghanistan, russia, homelessness, student debt, etc

biden is sure to lose as long as the republicans can put forth a solid candidate who can articulate thoughts about anything at all without going off into tangents about suspending the constitution, twitter or werewolves, so I would say it's probably a coin flip

Back