Godzilla! Huge Earthquake in Japan

I dunno, I think it was because Japan didn't go whaling this year. The ocean couldn't support the weight of the whales and it caused an earthquake.

0.jpg

Can anyone who knows LGBR IRL comment on whether he is actually as fucking stupid as he appears in this thread?

Also: Yellow Parallelograms.

"Parts of the reactor's nuclear fuel rods were briefly exposed to the air after cooling water levels dropped through evaporation, and a fire engine was pumping water into the reactor, Jiji Press reported. The water levels are recovering, said operator Tokyo Electric Power, according to Jiji."

Yakuza
VeteranX
Contributor
Old

654 - 03-12-2011, 05:08 PM

Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message
[QUTE=triple;16268518]maybe you should figure out how to quote properly first before being that condescending[/quote]
pfft who can't quote!!!":?
e-Popularity: 104
Report Yakuza

You're doing it wrong, retard.

Kyodo is reporting: BREAKING NEWS: Pressure successfully released from Fukushima No. 1 reactor: agency

Kyodo news reports, “the operator of the two plants in Fukushima Prefecture is set to release pressure in containers housing their reactors under an unprecedented government order, so as to avoid the plants sustaining damage and losing their critical containment function.” …”the action would involve the release of steam that would likely include radioactive materials

why would Eisenhower ever say that? before the war, the military industrial complex made cars and pots and pans. I can't help but feel he had his head up his ass sometimes.

3:04pm

Japanese nuclear authorities say there is a high possibility that nuclear fuel rods at a reactor at Tokyo Electric Power Company's (TEPC) Fukushima Daiichi plant may be melting or have melted, Jiji news agency reports.

Experts have said that if the fuel rods have been damaged, it means that it could develop into a breach of the nuclear reactor vessel and the question then becomes one of how strong the containment structure around the vessel is and whether it has been undermined by the earthquake – and if it can withstand the likely aftershocks.

You can see a photo of the Fukushima Daiichi plant here. The plant is one of the 25 largest nuclear power stations in the world, has six separate units on site, and lies over 200km north of Tokyo.

For more on the possibility of a nuclear meltdown, see our news story.

worst case scenario at this point has been reactor dies, but no big deal because the containment structure is in place. Of course.. that's assuming the containment structure hasn't suffered a 9.1 earthquake recently. Oh it has? Shit.

Last edited:
Can anyone who knows LGBR IRL comment on whether he is actually as fucking stupid as he appears in this thread?

Also: Yellow Parallelograms.

I know LGBR and he would kick your ass 3 ways from Sunday and quote Shakespeare on your dead rotten corpse.

Back