New New GIF (animated) Thread

The other thing that should be on tailpipes is a skull design with your initials backwards on the pipe. Right where chicks put their calves. That way, instead of a simple burn they get a cool branded souvenir to remember you by forever.

Those pilots are incredible. A few years ago, my wife and I were in carson city having lunch at a mexican restaurant. We saw the lightening strike the side of the mountain/hill and watched the brush fire expand and start moving toward the city. We sat there, ate our lunch, had a few margaritas and watched the crazy air fire department get to work. It was really impressive, but I have never seen anything like when those big 737 type planes get in real close and drop the red stuff. Super cool afternoon. They stopped the fire too. I can also guess the reason they called in the airforce so fast was because of the proximity to the city.

I'm seeing this and in my mind i'm seeing people with gold smart phones around their necks on a necklace....smart cars on hydraulics.......dudes in dockers and polo shirts talking shit.....EAST P.A. Bruh....you gone lurn today

Back