I will never post on this forum again if Kurayami posts a recent picture of himself

11w4mzb.jpg

:lol: @ kura thinking people make fun of him to "be accepted"
Fun fact:

TseTse never played T1, so he has no idea who Nofix is or why the entire T1 community hates him.

You're pretty creepy yourself. Not only do you look like a serial killer, but you persist in the belief that you're funny when nobody has ever laughed at anything you've posted.

You're more or less tolerated as the token weird old guy that smells like piss and cat food but is ultimately harmless.

For someone who doesn't care about what people think of you, you certainly spend a lot of time replying to defend yourself with counter accusations.

i would like to be around stilgar when he posts something that he thinks is clever

i bet he snickers uncontrollably thinking "yeah got him good this time"

For someone who doesn't care about what people think of you, you certainly spend a lot of time replying to defend yourself with counter accusations.

For somebody that is above it all, you sure spend a lot of time thinking about what's going on in the minds of other people on the internet.

Yeah.

When I really dislike somebody, I generally spend a lot of time imagining what they're thinking.

This is ironic, since you always assume to know why someone has posted about you.

(I can post back to back in every thread from now until next sunday and not be anywhere near Kura's daily totals.)

I believe that Boston is under the impression that anybody gives a shit about a washed up junkie harboring a 5-year-old internet grudge.

Obviously you do, as referenced by the numerous posts where you use conjecture and snippets of information to try and reconstruct people's personal lives.

Prime example, you apparently dislike fraggle - and call him a troll - but you seem pretty interested in his financial status.

You must have literally spent weeks of your life on these boards thinking about, and posting about, people who you claim are 'idiots'.

Back