So...my trip to Vegas is fucking ruined (Thanks Obama)

I have to say it sucks, but that is pretty funny

I mean of all the things to prevent you going to Vegas: Covid, Glare, being a married father etc.

it turns out to be Sudan

looks like greed got the better of you this time

you'd figure someone so worldly would anticipate that going to a third world shithole that just a year ago fell off the state sponsor of terrorism list would anticipate that his actions would affect future travel plans

(mitch was wondering why no one else would take the job lmfao)

Also notice mitchy the bitch blames everyone but himself. Should have considered it before leaving your retirement slum for a 3rd world shithole.

mitch, ur fuking retarded

go 2 mexico and walk across the border w/ the other degenerate sub-whites who have no respect for the usa

biden will then bus u 2 vegas (or maybe even put u on a charter flite) @ the expense of real american taxpayers like me and plas

Check your email midxe, you should have been notified unless your esta fell off after two years.

Or you could get the work classified as sponsored by a member country.

Or you could kill yourself, either way.

mitch is the best poster from sudan and dubai

there have been better from the uk tho rip muktard

So what's wrong with you spending your vacation in Sudan this time?

tag-166.jpg

Oh wait, never mind.

you'd figure someone so worldly would anticipate that going to a third world shithole that just a year ago fell off the state sponsor of terrorism list would anticipate that his actions would affect future travel plans

(mitch was wondering why no one else would take the job lmfao)
old & angry

u ok?

Back