will you apologize to vanster???

if 6/15 happens will u say sorry and admit vanster was right

• Total voters

cael

Veteran XX
will you apologize to vanster ???

if 6/15 shows up are u gonna say sorry ??

Last edited:
So basically you don't read news, and have no idea what is going on.
It's not that you are stupid, and it's not that you don't read. it's a combination, and I have no interest in helping you. You were stupid in grade school, you were stupid through adulthood, and you remain stupid now.

Even if I chose to try and help you, nothing would change. You're genetically inferior to the rest of us, and that will not change. It's not your fault that you are stupid, it's just the way it is. You can't do arithmetic, you certainly can't do math, and your English is way worse than any immigrant. Even the "friends" that agree with your politics will characterize you as a very dumb man. What I'm trying to explain to you, is maybe stop throwing your opinions on social media. You're just a very stupid man, possibly the stupidest on Tribal War, now that Skillz and SlotR are gone.

I don't think you're ever going to know how to make a sentence, or perform basic arithmetic. Sucks, but that's how it is.

absolutely not
never apologize to those who 'win' by cheating and lying
They may throw President Trump in chains
hell, they're desperate enough to kill him

If they don't, he'll be pardoned by the Next president.

If they don't stop President Jenious Trump and
America First Candidates
Then after the midterms
the deep state may hear President TRUMP for 6 years
saying YOU'RE FIRED

"...You can't do arithmetic, you certainly can't do math.."
are these not the same thing?
I'm so stupid

someone should neg rep fael for not putting Chewbacca in
I want to, but I'm not feeling mean enough yet

It's not that you are stupid, and it's not that you don't read. it's a combination, and I have no interest in helping you. You were stupid in grade school, you were stupid through adulthood, and you remain stupid now.

Even if I chose to try and help you, nothing would change. You're genetically inferior to the rest of us, and that will not change. It's not your fault that you are stupid, it's just the way it is. You can't do arithmetic, you certainly can't do math, and your English is way worse than any immigrant. Even the "friends" that agree with your politics will characterize you as a very dumb man. What I'm trying to explain to you, is maybe stop throwing your opinions on social media. You're just a very stupid man, possibly the stupidest on Tribal War, now that Skillz and SlotR are gone.

I don't think you're ever going to know how to make a sentence, or perform basic arithmetic. Sucks, but that's how it is.

why do you say if carl

you seem to lack a bit of confidence

anything can happen or not I'm just letting everyone know they need to prep for the day of the cope when vanster starts taking body shots on all the fools out there

if they steal a country in a Globalist coup
do you apologize to them?
Cael, tell us about the CCP struggle sessions again pls?

Not to mention the fact that the Benghazi strain of chemtrails is consistently using illegal immigrants to steal jobs, rig poll numbers, and inflate autism through vaccines.

Given the number of conspiracies you subscribe to, it's got to be hard trying to remember them all, and maddening to make them all agree.

BullShit MSM smearing you've learned

Point out something significant I've been wrong about
spying on Trump tower?
impeachment Russia or impeachment Ukr?
You think the elections in the United States are on the up and up?... C'C'C'C'monn man point out my mistakes

oh i know, let's talk about bat soup

Last edited:
As the FBI arrests are progressing, I really was worried, but now not. There was a time I worried most law enforcement was in on something. Now I see the TW heroes are being put in jail, and charged, it feels like things are okay again. Let's keep rounding up the rednecks, as they belong in jail.

Back