Trump stole nuclear classified documents

clearly there's no difference when an fbi director says someone broke the law, has proof, and decides not to prosecute

as opposed to no evidence presented

it's same exact thing u know
well they are still in the evidence hunting, gathering and planting stage so not fair comparison just yet. this circus has only just begun.

should be a hefty amount of hypocrisy and nonsense ahead! im sure they are desperate to “find” something big otherwise they just…fed trump after midnight

well they are still in the evidence hunting, gathering and planting stage so not fair comparison just yet. this circus has only just begun.

should be a hefty amount of hypocrisy and nonsense ahead! im sure they are desperate to “find” something big otherwise they just…fed trump after midnight

its all about power and they know they're going to lose bigly this nov

call it 'nuclear secrets' so it cant be revealed to the public

do as much damage as you can w/ media support to blast the narrative

kamala is dead in the water and they have no bench for 24

so make more shit up like schifface and other criminal democrats

if you want to see where they got the playbook, watch One Child Nation (2019) - IMDb

do as they say... or else.

or else what? they can't touch me, i'm an incel

nobody touches incels, that's y we're incels

since you wont be having any kids The Party loves you

just be sure to pay your taxes since you arent a burden to the State and have no heirs

you get to keep your house and a jar of lube or whatever

btw, move to china and send pix of your new pimp life to fael since they love white boys (even if you drive a Subaru)

I'm loving the brainlets who believe this fantasy that Trump stole nuclear launch codes.

:lol: :rofl:

The TDS is real.

Q83hf3E.jpg

They keep throwing shit at the wall, surely something will stick...

nah, it probably won't.

at this point, they are so desperate that i'm almost sure that they will try to make a play on trump's life soon. it's all they have left to stop him from running in 2024.

i'm guessing cia heart attack gun or poisoning, or something that makes it look like they didn't do it.

Thief: WHY DID YOU SEARCH MY HOME?

Cops: To retrieve property you stole.

Thief: …

Cops: …

Thief: WHY DIDN’T YOU JUST ASK NICELY FIRST?!

45th President of the United States: WHY DID YOU SEARCH MY HOME?

Corrupt FBI: To retrieve property we say you stole.

45th President of the United States: …

Corrupt FBI: …

45th President of the United States: WHY DIDN’T YOU JUST ASK NICELY FIRST?!

Corrupt FBI: You know why... Sleepy Joe gives his regards.

So I heard if Melania divorces Donny she gets nothing, but if he goes to jail and she divorces him, she gets everything.

Don't really care about the documents but am excited about the possibility of the Trump legal team posing the idea that he somehow has the psychic power to declassify documents without telling anyone else. A brave new frontier for executive power consolidation

Back