Leftist Grooming: When is it too far?

You guys need to give this chick a break, she was probably molested over and over again in Hollywood and Disney

She is a mediocre pop singer. Every few months she has some kind of new crisis. First it was bulimia which a few months later led to her being 'open and honest about her body issues'....then a few months later she had a run in with heroin. The story said it was an 'od'...but she didn't appear to be someone that od'd on heroin. Then it was her coming out as lesbian, then bi, then poly, now non binary.

She is semi-cute but she has very little talent when it comes to actually singing. She survives on autotune
So... tranny next?

juggs sure know a lot about someone he doesn't want to hear about

he watches entertainment tonight and is like "NOT THIS BITCH AGAIN!"

have we figured out yet who is indoctrinating all those animals to be gay since that's the only way they can reproduce?

if a lizard can be bisexual then it's also normal for your 6 year old to pole dance in drag for adults

tumblr_psmyqiW7uA1urlwx8_500.gifv

gramps is upset (again) Joop

You guys need to give this chick a break, she was probably molested over and over again in Hollywood and Disney

No I'm tired of giving pussy a break pussy needs to be grabbed, and stop being whores and tools of the FBI.

Dating apps are flawed because the women are looking for the top 10% of men based on looks (90-10 rule). This means 90% of men get nothing. I was lucky to find the current GF. She swiped right on me because I was wearing a suit.

I swiped through the entire stack on 3 dating sties, was writing 20 unique messages a day to women saying something about their profile. I was getting barely any responses. The only men who get a lot of responses are Chads.

I was swiping left on girls that had a political preference of Democrat. Many of them said if you are republican, swipe left. Fine with me.

Last edited:
Dating apps are flawed because the women are looking for the top 10% of men based on looks (90-10 rule). This means 90% of men get nothing. I was lucky to find the current GF. She swiped right on me because I was wearing a suit.

How's your dad doing brother?

Back