OK gun mentalists........

i scare of the nigger phyysical power

we pick the best strongest one for the slaves and they all breed and now only strong large ape is left

if i not have my gun how i gonna survive the home invasion epidemic

i went back a few pages itt and it was a shit post avalanche of amram, loucypher, gandalf and motoxbudd

edit: in a mitchdubli thread

yep gun industry and nra are definitely more to blame than the actual criminals

what a thoughtful and compelling argument loucypher has provided

holy shit watching him post has been the most amusing thing I have seen in ages. At this point I'll bet money he still sleeps with a security blanket and a nightlight on.

he actually shits himself at the idea that others can own guns.

holy shit watching him post has been the most amusing thing I have seen in ages. At this point I'll bet money he still sleeps with a security blanket and a nightlight on.

he actually shits himself at the idea that others can own guns.

You've got it wrong actually. The guy is a gun owner... aka your worst enemy. He's a legal gun owner who volunteers to take the blame for the criminal actions of others.

i think the fact that u ride crotch rocket style bikes instead of classics and choppers and go to terrible nightclubs on the dforth like the formerly really gay ice lounge is more terrible

im a gun owning wannabe tuff guy gino watch out

i think the fact that u ride crotch rocket style bikes instead of classics and choppers and go to terrible nightclubs on the dforth like the formerly really gay ice lounge is more terrible

im a gun owning wannabe tuff guy gino watch out

60a571c2-37e0-4335-b182-26aa9c78c245_400.jpg

$5.48

+

b0cb4c15-521c-4fbd-91ed-49e9b8dd3560_400.jpg

$4.37

+

Amazon.com: Heartthrob Wig in Brown: Costume Wigs: Clothing
416FgKUV17L.jpg

do your good people of canada a favor. same them some tax money, bro.

that or eat the bondo and fuckin die already

reading this insufferable faggots posts is making me as dense as he is

two or three of his posts and i feel like i got lobotomized with a pipe too

he is the only person on TW that could make LouCyphers posts seem logical at this point

It wouldn't be voluntary, it would mandatory for all new gun purchases.

Old guns wouldn't have to be registered, but transfer of those guns would have to be reported. Having your gun stolen and not reporting the theft and it's later used in a crime would have criminal penalties.

Nothing can really stop guns from being stolen, but at least people with large [strike]arsenals[/strike] "collections" would have legal incentive to maintain proper control of and accounting for their weapons.

I hate to break your logic train, but just how will the government know I transferred a privately owned firearm if it isn't registered? You are also aware, I take it, that felons are not required to Register their guns, according to the Supreme Court? Self incriminating, you see.

So, just what will your registration plan solve exactly? Besides nothing of course.

that or eat the bondo and fuckin die already

reading this insufferable faggots posts is making me as dense as he is

two or three of his posts and i feel like i got lobotomized with a pipe too

he is the only person on TW that could make LouCyphers posts seem logical at this point

lol @ making a pedophile rage

Look registration leads to your pussy countries n shit.

UK.. pussy
Australia ..pussy
japs..pussy

look come take the fuckin thing from us. Wish the gov would just pony up their nuts and do it. And watch as the world burns.

My WEAPONS are mine - People need to understand that they to can have them and to stop being zombie gov pussys and to get their own. And when someone comes at them bam use the fuckin thing.

Carry everyday carry often do not leave home with out the WEAPONS. If guns were never invented and we still had swords - i would have a sword and a few knives - i would wear them.

I hate to break your logic train, but just how will the government know I transferred a privately owned firearm if it isn't registered? You are also aware, I take it, that felons are not required to Register their guns, according to the Supreme Court? Self incriminating, you see.

So, just what will your registration plan solve exactly? Besides nothing of course.
Federally licensed firearms dealers are already required to record sales. They're the first point of sale for any new gun, and have been for quite some time. While they aren't currently required to submit those purchase records to a federal database, when a gun is used in commission of a crime now the government has to go back and manually trace the history from initial point of sale and subsequent owners.

If you buy an unregistered firearm from someone and they reported the transfer as required by law, then you would be the last person "on the hook" for that gun.

Felons don't even have the right to purchase firearms, so pointing out they won't register is kind of stupid, isn't it?

Fuck the real reasons your people are killing each other... its easier to just blame the gun and create a database. At least then when the libs realize it had no effect on crime, they can easier move onto the inevitable next step of outright bans.

Federally licensed firearms dealers are already required to record sales. They're the first point of sale for any new gun, and have been for quite some time. While they aren't currently required to submit those purchase records to a federal database, when a gun is used in commission of a crime now the government has to go back and manually trace the history from initial point of sale and subsequent owners.

If you buy an unregistered firearm from someone and they reported the transfer as required by law, then you would be the last person "on the hook" for that gun.

Felons don't even have the right to purchase firearms, so pointing out they won't register is kind of stupid, isn't it?

Perhaps you need to re-examine your last sentence a little harder there champ. If felons don't register firearms, or bother buying them from FFLs (because it is illegal) then just what is registering new purchases going to do to combat felons committing crimes with firearms?

I guarantee i own firearms that aren't on any lists. If I want to sell them, there isn't anything the government can do to trace them back to me. Furthermore, punishing honest gun owners for no real benefit is beyond stupid, and nothing you propose will do a single thing to reduce gun crime. There are currently around 300 million firearms in this country. Countless numbers of those have been already transferred without any record keeping. Tracing them back, even if they could trace all of them wouldn't solve anything. Having a firearm stolen isnt a crime in most states, for the person that had it stolen. Thus, all of the firearms that gangs already have, won't do anything to reduce gun crime. In other words, the only way gun registration would work is that it requires registration of every gun (including that sniper rifle in your closet, designed to penetrate body armor from long range...ie, a bolt action hunting rifle) in existence. And good luck with that. As others have mentioned, the Canadians estimate less than half of their gun owners complied with their failed gun registry, and after spending over a billion dollars, gave up. And in Connecticut, registration numbers for their failed attempts were even worse. Oh, you didn't know Connecticut tried to do a gun registration for those scary assault weapons? Wake the fuck up.

You are worse than the liberal gun grabbers. They at least are ignorant, and clueless about firearms, and simply want them all banned because they are scary and evil. You, on the other hand, should know better, but choose to throw your fellow gun owners under the bus, because you are just a fucking tard.

Yeah, let's all just keep pretending legal guns never get stolen. Ignore the fact you only have two hands and a limited ability to utilize the arsenal you've assembled. Disregard the mass shootings perpetrated with legal firearms in the hands of people that shouldn't have them. Forget about the accidental shootings of children in homes where guns outnumber members of the household and aren't kept locked away and out of reach.

The only answer to every problem is MORE GUNS!

Back