OK gun mentalists........

LOL you dumb piece of shit

•*Incidents such as Sandy Hook or Columbine in which the shooter intended to commit mass murder: 10 instances

•*Incidents related to criminal activity (such as drug dealing or robbery), or personal altercations: 39 instances

•*Incidents unconnected to members of school community and/or that took place outside school hours: 16 instances

•*Suicides:*6 instances

•*Accidental discharges:*3 instances

one of these incidences could have been my wife's school, someone shot one of their windows at night when no one was there.

she's a survivor though, ya know, I think she'll be ok with years of therapy...:lol:

maybe all your anti gunning efforts have encouraged me to build a small arsenal to pass on when I die to ensure that my lineage will have the capability of bearing arms just in case you ever get your way legally (me and mine wont comply, you'll have to kill us, so you're the aggressors btw) or to arm others that band together for group protection from danger during catastrophe (like I and others did when our rescue squad was preparing to go down to new orleans during katrina)

anti gunning sells guns. dont like it? try shutting up.
One guy on a forum with an opinion motivates you to "build a small arsenal" and not the NRA? A lobby supported by gun manufacturers whose entire livelihood depends on selling as many tools of death and destruction as they can to citizens to defend themselves against the "gangsters and thugs" armed with the same tools of death and destruction they manufactured and sold.

Either I'm highly charismatic or you're weak minded and lying to yourself.

one of these incidences could have been my wife's school, someone shot one of their windows at night when no one was there.

she's a survivor though, ya know, I think she'll be ok with years of therapy...:lol:
It's always best to downplay the severity and attack the numbers as proof the arguments are invalid.

First, a shooting on campus isn't a "school shooting", then 74 turns into 10. As if 10 shootings (by their definition) since Newtown is perfectly acceptable. The 39 incidents related to criminal activity are just "niggers being niggers" and more reason to buy more guns.

One guy on a forum with an opinion motivates you to "build a small arsenal" and not the NRA? A lobby supported by gun manufacturers whose entire livelihood depends on selling as many tools of death and destruction as they can to citizens to defend themselves against the "gangsters and thugs" armed with the same tools of death and destruction they manufactured and sold.

Either I'm highly charismatic or you're weak minded and lying to yourself.

you're a computer nerd, and I like you on the internet, but go meet some fellow humans, go outside and sweat and bleed a little bit, and then you might develop a worthwhile understanding of the "real world"

your opinions are like products that can be designed but not manufactured, it might look awesome in theory but that shit just doesn't fly when applied outside thought experiment

you're a computer nerd, and I like you on the internet, but go meet some fellow humans, go outside and sweat and bleed a little bit, and then you might develop a worthwhile understanding of the "real world"

your opinions are like manufacturer products, it might look awesome in theory but that shit just doesn't fly when applied outside thought experiment
So you don't think the gun industry and NRA lobby contributes to the problem their products are supposed to solve? How naive are you?

So you don't think the gun industry and NRA lobby contributes to the problem their products are supposed to solve? How naive are you?

not at all, it's big business, doesn't make the principle behind it wrong though, but people are going to capitalize on anything they can.

selling guns to both sides in a war, whatever, it gets done like it or not

humans are generally evil and nasty and not to be trusted

yep gun industry and nra are definitely more to blame than the actual criminals

what a thoughtful and compelling argument loucypher has provided

yep gun industry and nra are definitely more to blame than the actual criminals
I didn't refer to a measure of blame, but if you don't think an industry that depends on you buying new guns when your old ones do the job don't contribute to the problem you're fooling yourself.

Guns aren't cars that wear out after 20 years. The gun industry can't make money off people that use the same guns for hunting or personal protection that they've used all their lives. They don't want you using your grandfather's .45 even though it's still just as capable of putting a hole through someone as it was when he bought it.

They need you to keep buying guns, and the way they best accomplish that is to instill fear in your mind about the criminals that also use their guns. You have to be just as well armed as them, right?

Has it ever crossed your mind that guns are a pastime and shooting is fun and different guns shoot differently and it's not 100% about the efficiency of putting holes in people?

Ps that's a rhetorical question

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's always best to downplay the severity and attack the numbers as proof the arguments are invalid.

First, a shooting on campus isn't a "school shooting", then 74 turns into 10. As if 10 shootings (by their definition) since Newtown is perfectly acceptable. The 39 incidents related to criminal activity are just "niggers being niggers" and more reason to buy more guns.

If you're gonna use a stat, especially one created by a gun-grabber group, you should dig a little fucking deeper before repeating it on public forums

The term "school shooting" has a very narrow implication. Two dudes fighting on a college campus and one of them shooting the other in defense isn't a "school shooting", nor is some guy killing himself in a school parking lot in the middle of the night.

Its a bullshit statistic made for sensationalist headlines, and you're too stupid to realize it. But now you're smarter than you were yesterday and you'll probably think twice before repeating that bullshit to anyone else, so I consider my job done.

there is a difference between 'school shooting' and 'school mass shooting'

skip to my lou my douchebag

When a headline reads "There have been 74 school shootings since Newtown" the implication is clear as day.

Sensationalism at its best. You know it's a horseshit stat when even CNN digs a little deeper and outlines that only a fraction of the shootings were notable events.

me and mine wont comply ud be the aggressors then when we in the house fortress shacked up with all our guns u tryin to take away howw we gonna get to wallmart then u fukin dumb liberals?

10 is a far cry from the 74 they want you to believe. And more importantly of those 10 significant ones, I believe only 2 or 3 had multiple victims.

You're the one using the stat, not me. I'm just showing you what the number 74 really represents so that the next time you wanna use it, you understand the reality behind the bullshit statistic.

they were gun free zones, so i don't understand how any of those shootings happened :shrug:

who gone protect the walmart wit me so malibfru can buy her doughnuts safe from the nigger hoards if i doesnt own a gun?

Back