[T1] Tribes 1 Plugins thread

groov

Veteran XX
NoFiX:
Netset: Download ::: Thread
UnHappyJump: Download ::: Thread

GreyHound:
TransChat: Download ::: Thread
NoGreenLines: Download ::: Thread (note: BlueLines now includes improved NoGreenLines function)
NoMouseOverIFF: Download ::: Thread
edit: rehosted GreyHounds missing plugins

me (Groove):
BlueLines: Download ::: Thread
LoDFix: Download ::: Thread
ChatInput: Download ::: Thread
SoundTrack: Download ::: HUD ::: Thread (win7+ only)

Emjay:
SkyRotation: Download ::: Thread
ItemTrans: Download ::: Thread
ClientSky: Download ::: Thread
guistuff: Download ::: Thread
hrfixfix: Download (plugin only, no textures) ::: my pack with the loader + plugin

am i missing any (legit) plugins in this list?

Last edited:
i have a .7z with all the files needed for guistuff (the pass indicator icons and the prefs) but the download links in the thread are dead, i can prolly rehost the .7z if there isn't a link @ emjays site

and yeah 4got soundtrack plugin thx for the reminder - did i ever make a thread here about that?

Last edited:
Hey, has anyone fused T2 soundtrack alongside T1s? I think T2 has better soundtrack and I believe it will help me become really good if I could play T1 listening to both u kno?

Hey, has anyone fused T2 soundtrack alongside T1s? I think T2 has better soundtrack and I believe it will help me become really good if I could play T1 listening to both u kno?

the soundtrack plugin is pretty much just an MP3 player - find mp3's of the T2 soundtrack and drop them into the /sountrack folder and it should play 'em

just remember the soundtrack plugin is only really tested on win7 and definitely doesn't work on winXP. not sure if it'll work in 8/10 but i assume it will

the soundtrack plugin is pretty much just an MP3 player - find mp3's of the T2 soundtrack and drop them into the /sountrack folder and it should play 'em

just remember the soundtrack plugin is only really tested on win7 and definitely doesn't work on winXP. not sure if it'll work in 8/10 but i assume it will

Ill give it a shot...what program do I need to accomplish this

it's been a while since i even looked at that plugin, but iirc u just extract the .zip to your tribes folder and it'll add the plugin, pluginloader, the script that re-enables the menu stuff and the /soundtrack folder

from there u can just check off 'play cd music' in the options menu and it should play shit, it'll play the whole thing track by track, and play to the map-specific songs (server sends remoteSetMusic() on each map change but our 1.40 clients just ignore it cause we dont have the old redbook plugin that played CDs)

u can also use the soundtrack HUD thingy i made to control it

sndtrackhud.jpg

Back