LOST - Final Season

if you look at lostpedia, they say that some of the stuff in the Lost Experience is considered canon too.

Why would man in black continue to look like locke rather than his orignal body? Or i guess maybe he doesent care/wants to continue manipulating.

Why would man in black continue to look like locke rather than his orignal body? Or i guess maybe he doesent care/wants to continue manipulating.

Wondering that myself, I think it's just because they want the actor who played Locke to now play this guy over the actual actor who plays the man in black.

I wish they would just give him a name, I've heard Fake John Locke, Flocke, Esau, Jacob's nemesis, man in black, evil jacob...

Desmond only appeared to Jack. No one else saw him. He appeared and then vanished.

Desmond has the ability to travel between the two time lines.

i don't get it, was this season premiere supposed to be good? jesus fucking christ worst season premiere in the history of LOST.

The "man in black" has taken many forms throughout the entire show. Usually he takes the human forms of people who have died. His main form is the smoke monster. I don't think the form we saw him as at the end of Season 5 is his true form... maybe it was just another person that died that he took over in the past.

i am calling it here: characters in no crash timeline become intertwined and sort out that they fucked up the world, and perhaps discover this from desmond somehow. the bomb actually causes the accident in the first place that keeps it from sinking, thus leading them to their current reality, where they fight the mib and save the island

I agree. The first hour had too much crammed into it and so it didn't flow very well, but the rest was great.

The second hour was enough for me to say it was good overall. Plus they confirmed/explained who/what the smoke monster was, this episode should be memorable just for that.

I feel like they're going to answer at least one big question each episode, so it's fitting they answer the very first question in the first episode.

And we finally see the temple, the circle of ash's function is now completely understood, insight into alpert's past. I mean yeah more qestions are raised, but a decent amount was given this episode.

This episode was gaaay. Sawyer acting like a girl, and Kate and Claire's lame whining.. couldn't stand it. At least Sayid is going to turn into a monster or something soon.

Back