Next week on Jersey Shore...

yegga bombz

I wish there were about two more seconds after the punch so you could see people's reactions

as it is, white hat in the background doesn't even notice when she gets a jersey scud to the noise hole

I watched like an hour of this show one time. This dude who was also watching it apparently knew some of the people on the show.

It's those type of people that are why everybody hates NJ

I watched like an hour of this show one time. This dude who was also watching it apparently knew some of the people on the show.

It's those type of people that are why everybody hates NJ

one time? the show premiered like last week..

that's funny that this dude knew them because barely any of them are from NJ.. or the same place

wow if he punched her after stealing her drink, that is really fucked up

i figured this dude was also on the show and tons of drama led up to this and assumed the girl fucked over the dude pretty badly for him to punch her

but punching a girl after stealing her drink? what the fuck? i wouldn't even think about punching a woman unless she was about to shoot me or something... this dude is scum

I don't believe jack shit anymore, especially when it claims that the woman was innocent.

Video of him stealing her drink or b.s.

wow if he punched her after stealing her drink, that is really fucked up

i figured this dude was also on the show and tons of drama led up to this and assumed the girl fucked over the dude pretty badly for him to punch her

but punching a girl after stealing her drink? what the fuck? i wouldn't even think about punching a woman unless she was about to shoot me or something... this dude is scum
muslimz4womenzrightz

bill simmons had a hilarious podcast covering the 2hr premiere

this show is comedy gold
it's the best worst show ever.

bill simmons had a hilarious podcast covering the 2hr premiere

this show is comedy gold
it's the best worst show ever.

I listened to the whole thing without watching the show.
I really enjoy the way Bill Simmons watches TV. It's rather impressive. It was pretty hilarious indeed. I already think the situation is my favorite character and I still haven't watched. :)

Back