Dubai: 3 years jail for touching man's hip

This kind of crap is why I don't leave the USA. It's happened in Mexico as well.

People will come back and say I'm afraid. Damn right I am. The odds of something like this happening are slim to none, but if it does you're practically dead.

How do you think the odds of something like this stack up against you being shot in the US? Genuinely intrigued to know how the mind of someone suffering from world class stupidity actually processes this.

How do you think the odds of something like this stack up against you being shot in the US? Genuinely intrigued to know how the mind of someone suffering from world class stupidity actually processes this.
In Dubai? Pretty fucking good odds! You live under Muslim rule.

I don't think gays get pushed off a roof in the US

USA population is 35 times UAE population. 11,200 gun homicides, so you need to find approx 320 cases in UAE to be comparable per capita. Which doesn't really explain why the Western media and TW are getting so excited about one single Brit who hasn't even been convicted of anything yet. So you're being selectively dumb, deliberately or otherwise. Do you even math, bro?

Homicide rates in US are 3 times UAE. But at least NGFMfeels cosy and safe so all is well.

Incoming "but black people"

He thinks if he preempts us by saying "but black people," it somehow invalidates the fact that <7%.of the population commits most of the murders.

:lol:

Seems you are just jealous of NGFM as opposed to how much you are hated here and quit like, what... 6 times?

Posters find him very entertaining... you, not so much.

Ffs, you rate lower than ICpedo, think about that.

My gut tells me that he's a fag and did something that fags do all the time, but normally just get decked for it... touched someone who isn't a fag, but this time in a country where the laws match the normal physical reaction.

Tough shit. Don't go to shithole countries.

pretty much

"i just touched his hip to avoid spilling my drink" wtf is that

dude is a definite bum puncher

Seems you are just jealous of NGFM as opposed to how much you are hated here and quit like, what... 6 times?

Posters find him very entertaining... you, not so much.

Ffs, you rate lower than ICpedo, think about that.

mitch making fun of our national treasure NGFM

as lowest rep poop truck on forum

this is why we can't have nice things

need a travel ban

and forum ban button

636358841295152480-road-rage.jpg

#fuckinrekt :rofl:

JSW cuck making fun of Western dude with blue eyes who got beaten up by Muslim scum. Dudes, this is why our gareat white race is such in decay.

:picard:

anoobis, u sound like fking artie lange talking about the giants when u say "we" like ur part of the team

u aren't part of team western civilization or team white ppl

u r portuguese

u better kno ur role and shut ur mouth b/c ur just another 1 of the millions and millions of the rock's fans

JSW cuck making fun of Western dude with blue eyes who got beaten up by Muslim scum. Dudes, this is why our gareat white race is such in decay.

:picard:

Since you are a fucking retard at best, perhaps you might otherwise understand that when bitchdubai got wrecked by a reply, that was posted in recognition of him being rekt.

moran

This kind of crap is why I don't leave the USA. It's happened in Mexico as well.

People will come back and say I'm afraid. Damn right I am. The odds of something like this happening are slim to none, but if it does you're practically dead.

I've lived 1/3 my life outside the US, most of it in the Middle East, some in Europe. I'm still here, np.

I will say it's pretty great how one poster has been able to focus an entire forum on Dubai and it's sewage solutions. My guess is with a little education, it's going to be inside 5 years that TW learns that Dubai is a city, not a country, and perhaps 5 years after that they will start to learn the name of it.

On the other hand. . nah.

wtf kind of smarty pants post is that?

it didn't use the word calculus once

Nor did it name drop posters Bohica, Special, Logroller, WarWitch, Aestis, and Stones......nor Nat, Aes, Chu, Cyanide

now this is a post

Well that wasn't very nice. For someone that doesn't read my posts you were quick to ask my phone number and call me for advice when things weren't going so great.

Look, I've never had a problem with you, and always liked you. At the very first LAN when Rat and Beat and another guy that I can't remember passed the hat around to give you some new comp hardware, I put in $10. I'm a 10-year contributor, and haven't always been as polemic as I am now.

The problem with TW, that I see, is that it's one of the last sites to allow complete anonymity. When you have racists that can't talk to their family, can't talk at work, can't talk in public, where do you think they will go? Of course It's going to be places where they can't be identified, like here. Whether you agree or not, white supremacists dominate this place and there won't be new registrants to learn about "gaming news" because of the reputation this place has.

TW is not about gaming news, it's about the political mission of the 20 or 30 people that generate 95% of the posts.

When you were in Jackson a few years back you texted me and asked me if I wanted to meet up, and I couldn't because of work and apologized, but now I'm some kind of pariah?

When TW first started, it really was about gaming; we had [IE] demos, we had the first discussions of the chaingun and ping, we had lots of threads about strategy, and even threads about computing. Now we have threads about the coming race war, and how great Trump is. I think that if you make posters accountable, we'll gain residents fast, for lots of different games, and platforms, and maybe the fitness thread could even be revived. Leave it as it is, and the 30 racists that drive this place will auger it into the ground.

Back