[Official] Forza 3 thread [360]

not to your pc, no

which fucking sucks

you can only send them to your xbox.. you can dl screenshots ;(

So i start up season 4 and get to the first weekend race and its R3 and i dont have an R3 in my stable so i end up having to drop 200k on a wrx for r3 edition.

not that money is hard to come by but i think im playing the single player in some strange out of order way.

EA's Sports World stuff blows away Forza's site as far as downloading/sharing replays/screenshots and whatnot.

So i start up season 4 and get to the first weekend race and its R3 and i dont have an R3 in my stable so i end up having to drop 200k on a wrx for r3 edition.

not that money is hard to come by but i think im playing the single player in some strange out of order way.

I could be wrong but I believe I had already won a Lambo Reventon by that point and modded it up to R3 level. As far as I can recall I did not have an R3 car at that point either.

In other news, just hit level 49 to begin year 6. Still TONS of racing to be done. From looking at the Event List, I have only done 44 out of 220 events so far.

dsc00774d.jpg

Last edited:
Two different attempts to make movies from the cockpit view of my VW Rabbit, and both times there's no sound except for the transmission shifting. Dead silent the rest of the time. No engine sounds, no wind, no tires, nothing.

This is so broken. It's retarded.

yea im thinking about just hiring a driver and having em run the endurance races while i watch other stuff on tv

i ran all my own endurance races in forza 2. i will prolly do so for forza 3 as well.

and holy shit you all spend way to much time on SP if you are that far already.... come play more online races

i just barely finished the 3rd championship races.

i ran all my own endurance races in forza 2. i will prolly do so for forza 3 as well.

and holy shit you all spend way to much time on SP if you are that far already.... come play more online races

i just barely finished the 3rd championship races.
I made the mistake of buying Fallout 3: GOTY, FIFA 10 and Forza 3 within the same week of starting to date this girl. Needless to say, I'm on season 1 still and haven't raced online much at all.. SOON ENOUGH

so, did you get it to work? and if so, how? I was having the same problem as you and even when I converted the .wmv to .avi then I had youtube giving me some other error... so eventually I got pissed off and gave up on the whole thing.

Q: I tried uploading a saved video to Youtube but the upload failed. What do I need to do to make my Forza 3 videos compatible?

A: By using a simple (and free) program like Windows Media Encoder you can convert your saved videos to a WMV format that will be compatible with websites like Youtube. Once you've saved your uploaded videos from the "My Forza" page to your computer, follow these steps to convert it to a friendly format:

1. Open Windows Media Encoder. If you don’t have it you can download it for free here.
Download details: Windows Media Encoder 9 Series
2. The encoding wizard will be displayed upon start-up. If you have it disabled you can click “New Session” in the upper left hand corner of the screen.
3. In the “Wizards” tab select “Convert a file”.
4. Hit "browse" where you see "Source file" and navigate to the location where your Forza 3 WMV is saved on your computer. Select “Open”.
5. You can also specify a specific location to save the new output video, however by default it will save to the same location as the source file. It's best to leave this field at it's default to make sure you know where the new video will be saved.
6. Click “Next” and select “File Download (computer playback)” from the list of options and click “Next”. This will make sure your video retains its quality.
7. From here click “Finish” and your video will begin encoding to the new format. If it does not start right away click “Start Encoding” at the top of the screen. The program will make two passes at encoding the video, and depending on the length of your video and the speed of your computer it may take a while. Now is a great time to upload your next Forza 3 video to Forzamotorsport.net!
8. When your video is ready a dialog box will appear with details about the file, where it was saved and the settings used. If you didn’t change any file names in Step 5 then the program will automatically name the file for you. If your file is called “Forza.wmv” then the new file would be called “Forza-1.wmv”.
9. Locate the new file and upload it directly to Youtube!

yea im thinking about just hiring a driver and having em run the endurance races while i watch other stuff on tv

same... just plug the controller in, set the diff to easy, add some downforce, tighten the gear ratio a bit, and hire one of the shit drivers.
worked every time :D

i have not spent the time.

Let me know of a specific car you want painted and ill try to throw something together

Ok Solve what do you think.....
qq4rdg.jpg

2n3guh.jpg

2vcwd2a.jpg

its for free on my Storefront. just do a Tribalwar Search you will find it.

Back