Almost got in 3 fights Saturday Night

Killjoy

Veteran XX
Cliffs first as always
1. Dumb cop, would have lost the fight, had firefighters on my side
2. Would have won that fight, and should have kicked his ass
3. Would have just watched that shit, but I had shit to do. Didn't want to get party-vanned because it was the end of the night.

Mardi Gras Galveston style...

1. Galveston Police Officer
a) Cop rolls up with 4 drunk chicks in his vehicle
b) I was at dinner at a nice Italian restaurant mid-island
c) instead of taking them to the local jail he decides he would take them in and let them drink coffee, he left 3 of them there with no way to pay the tab because they were drunk as fuck and took the last one with him, baller.
d) I called him out, nearly got party-vanned, had 5 friends behind me including local FD peeps so he stfu and gtfo.

2. Private Party
a) Rolled into a private party for 3 of our friends who were all turning 40. Middle of Mardi Gras area so parking was a bitch.
b) Decided to park in the lot where my kid goes to private school, I have the sticker so NP
c) some dumb surfer kid runs infront of my car and tells my I can't park there.. his GF is dropping his daughter off and will be back in 20 minutes, calls me an asshole for rolling on in
d) Wifey calms me down and I hang out to make sure they don't fuck with my vehicle so I can enjoy my evening
e) That dickbag stole my front license plate so I had to file a police report sunday morning, but at least he didn't key the car...meh whatever

3. Private Party Part 2
a) party was great, rolled back in after going to dinner after the "dumb cop" issue"
b) left party, some handle-bar mustached looking biker.. FAILS.. to unlock his pushbike from a pole and face plants into the pole.
c) well that was fucking funny, because it wasn't a real bike, so we LOL'd in his face IRL, he got mad
d) not sure how that worked out but it was 30 to 1 so yeah, anyway we had to meet some other peeps at another bar so I wasn't thinking my 135lbs was gonna really swing it anyway.
e) fighting in the open streets is just asking for play time in the party van and well.. jail is shit.

i googled it... seems to be some 4chan term... this is tribalwar - let's use well known terms with racial conotations - patty wagon, please.

30869d1259231404-clenbuterol-help-english_motherfucker_do_you_speak_it.jpg

you said that 3 of your friends are turning 40

does that mean you are around 40?

why the fuck are you still almost getting in fights at 40 years of age?

Back