Alex Jones is F'd to the tune of $965 Million

I don't see what justifies him being fined almost a billion....actually from what i heard with other stuff related to sandy hook....its a little over a billion

He wasn't fined, you fucking brick. Freedom of speech means that the government cannot sanction you, imprison you, or fine you for what you say.

This is the parents of dead kids and one first responder suing him for slander. The jury awarded them nearly twice what they were asking for.

These are just forums, and I'm not going to be able to explain it to you with finger-paintings and an interpretive dance, so you're just going to have to decipher written English.

I don't see what justifies him being fined almost a billion....actually from what i heard with other stuff related to sandy hook....its a little over a billion

vainster needs more of your analysis

dont take any shit from him

youre a daisy if you do

200.gif

nothing like commie scum talking about the Constitution

like they give a shit about anyone's Rights

:lol:

Does this mean we can take the founders of Black Lives Matter to court for their rhetoric that incited riots that saw billions of dollars in damage and the loss of over 40 lives? What about all the public figures that amplified their rhetoric and gave them a platform to project it across the country and the world?

Is someone entitled to a billion dollar settlement from CNN and MSNBC, The Washington Post or other Media outlets that left them with PTSD after watching their communities and local businesses be looted and burned to the ground on their networks? They all profited off the suffering of others, they all denied the level of harm done by portraying them as "mostly peaceful protests".

No, of course not. However, that's what they did to Alex Jones.

It's not a fine it's a JUDGMENT. It includes PUNITIVE DAMAGES for inflicting PAIN AND SUFFERING. He incited VIOLENCE AGAINST THE VICTIMS OF A MASS MURDER

It's not a fine it's a JUDGMENT. It includes PUNITIVE DAMAGES for inflicting PAIN AND SUFFERING. He incited VIOLENCE AGAINST THE VICTIMS OF A MASS MURDER

he didn't incite violence, and they got their feelings hurt, im still working on how having hurt feelings equal over a billion

jury of your ignorant peers
how the fuck does anyone get selected for this?
'ya, Alex? who? never heard of him'

i am curious to what violence occured? I know some crazies called the victims familys and were being shit humans. Did i miss something escalate?

i also have no clue what the trial is about but im gonna reeee about poor alex jones anyway

im glad im in good company here

Back