when russia invades ukraine

conflict with russia is always a handy distraction, now that covid is losing steam

couple of good reads from 2014 for some background

A divided Ukraine

Ukraine: The Pro-Russian Separatists Running Eastern Ukraine | Time

(lol)

It is not clear to what extent those pictures have influenced Western decisionmaking on the crisis in Ukraine, but Jen Psaki, a spokeswoman for the State Department, has said the U.S. and its allies “don’t have a shadow of a doubt about the connection” between what she called “the Russians” and the armed militants in eastern Ukraine.

The thought that Russia would just sit idle while the US absorbs Ukraine into NATO is hilarious.

I am anti war unless we decide to conquer the territory we're fighting about and.colonize.them and make them a state. not willing to do that? I'm anti war.

Huh... and yet... still no World War 3.... its as if there is more to the story someone is leaving out...

... like how they were all mercenaries, and they were in a heavily armed convoy heading towards the American zone... and the Americans repeatedly asked Russia if they were Russians and multiple times the Russians disavowed any association with them.... so America started blasting.

Last edited:
I'd be more inclined to go to war over lower European energy costs for financial reciprocity and not merely benevolence.

Huh... and yet... still no World War 3.... its as if there is more to the story someone is leaving out...

... like how they were all mercenaries, and they were in a heavily armed convoy heading towards the American zone... and the Americans repeatedly asked Russia if they were Russians and multiple times the Russians disavowed any association with them.... so America started blasting.

And the surviving mercs were :mecry: likka beeyatch anna got stinking :cheers:

Search Youtube for the videos of the post event.

:flag: chopped them up like a salad.

Last edited:
because he wouldnt be pushing to expand nato into ukraine. However, trump was an inflammatory jackass. Good riddance. Find someone new.

We did. Biden. Happy?

:rofl:

my-nigga-denzel-washington.gif

He will respond as harshly as Obama did when Russia took The Crimea away from Ukraine...

If that happens China will then seriously start the Taiwan planning...

Wasn't NATO s'poseta be NORTH ATLANTIC countries and not just everyone who hates Russia

Back