[OFFICIAL] :bandit:

Status
Not open for further replies.
i prefer blazing before drinking

sometimes after all the drinking ill take a rip and its not the best idea and i pass out waking up sick

fuckin nothin man. valet for a couple bucks here and there. smoke some weed.

Goddamn you got the total opposite of my summer. I'm taking organic chemistry. I've gotten C's on both exams so far despite working really hard. I signed away my summer. Seriously I won't be done with this shit til mid august.

:bandit: :bandit: :bandit: :bandit: :bandit: :bandit: :bandit: :bandit: :bandit:
105242137_fa0f073062.jpg

:bandit: :bandit: :bandit: :bandit: :bandit: :bandit: :bandit: :bandit: :bandit:

i prefer to blaze before drinking then blaze while drinking then pause the drinking and blaze then start drinking and blaze while doing that then when i feel like im at that point of not being able t0o taste the drinks anymore i stop drinking and blaze some more.

im pretty sure most people at sausagefest did not want to session as much as i was packing the bowls. Not many people can handle smoking all day like i do.

thread needed an attachment... old pic.

im still gonna try what you mentioned to me Skivvis im jsut waiting to get a new strain to play around with.

thread needed an attachment... old pic.

im still gonna try what you mentioned to me Skivvis im jsut waiting to get a new strain to play around with.

sweet cant wait to see the results. one thing i forgot to say though which you probably already know, is that you HAVE to use a tripod or set it down on something. at that level of detail even an infintesimal shake can ruin your focus and depth of field. i also use a model mount to clip small things to when shooting still macros

:bandit:

Okay, so an old co-worker texts me yesterday and says the following

"Hey dude. It's Ryan. How's your job situation? My company is hiring two people for $50k salaried positions and you'd be perfect for it."

which sounds like an amazing offer for me. I'm 21 with no degree, not even going to school. I currently do project management/web design for less than that salary. Since he is referring me, it guarantees me an interview. He told me that he referred his roommate last Wednesday and he got a call today, so I'm guessing via resume processing I have about 3-5 business days before I'll get a call.

So of course I want this job, only thing is the opportunity has come unexpected, therein lies the problem. The company DOES drug test, so I need tips on cleansing if you have them? I have seen those detox drinks at smoke shops, anybody had any experiences with those?

EDIT* On a side note, I am not a big person, very high metabolism too. I went to jail and passed all piss/blood tests even though I smoked the 2 previous days. Only thing is I have been smoking more frequently as of late.

sweet cant wait to see the results. one thing i forgot to say though which you probably already know, is that you HAVE to use a tripod or set it down on something. at that level of detail even an infintesimal shake can ruin your focus and depth of field. i also use a model mount to clip small things to when shooting still macros

:bandit:

yea for sure. i even have the IR remote. Even with most tripods the process of hitting the button will make it shake even with the timer sometimes.

i use my model car clip that has been used as a roach clip for years as my holder :p i could use the nice kind like a jewler has tho.

also some good and some bad news for me.

SD implemented the California Medical Marijuana ID cards now. It is a good thing because it makes everything more legit. 1 Card for all of California and 1 card for police to know about. With the card i have now its iffy. Most cops if i was pulled over would not recognize the card i have. It helps but its not as legit as the Official California ID card. So in this sense its a good thing.

The bad side is that its gonna cost me $166.00 to get that ID. And you cant jsut go apply for that ID without already having a Doctors recomendation. So the total cost to me is gonna be $316.00 to hold my card for the year. Then it will cost me $266.00 to renew. They sure dont make it cheap to get you medicines :(

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back