2021 Summer Olympics

Simone Biles said Tuesday that she had withdrawn from the Summer Olympics, so she could “focus on my mental health” and “not jeopardize my health and well-being.”

anyone catch the 49er class sailing race? ireland won the first race upsetting new zealand. operating these boats is a lot of work. i have a 29er - it's a similar but lesser version and even that is handful. next race is tonight ~5pm eastern.

can you imagine being on a team with the greatest gymnast of all time and she pulls out of the event on the same say saying "i dont feel like it and need some attention"

millennials were trained to worship victims. its sad.

can you imagine being on a team with the greatest gymnast of all time and she pulls out of the event on the same say saying "i dont feel like it and need some attention"

She'll be playing the victim card for the rest of her life, along with being coddled for her feelings. This is all a part of the new WOKE culture!

Biles is famous for 2 weeks once every 4 years. Press praising her for choking is bizarro world stuff.

When she's too old to be a gymnast... she's going to get a rude awakening when she discovers that no one gives a shit about a former gymnast star and "cartwheeling backflips" isn't something employers look for on a resume.

Meanwhile... the reigning champions in the victim-hood Olympics

Court determines the Whaaaaman's Soccer Team gets paid more than the Men's Soccer team, because they receive a host of additional benefits that are not provided to the Men's team.

i dunno, if you come third in some super cool sport like hammer throwing and you shit on the anthem, you'll likely get a china sponsorship.

sorry i misspoke, i meant nike.

anyone catch the 49er class sailing race? ireland won the first race upsetting new zealand. operating these boats is a lot of work. i have a 29er - it's a similar but lesser version and even that is handful. next race is tonight ~5pm eastern.

Caught the women's 49 coverage. The NZL women get dunked was funny. Those boats are brutal in gusty/choppy water.

can you imagine being on a team with the self-proclaimed greatest gymnast of all time and she pulls out of the event on the same say saying "i dont feel like it and need some attention"

ftfy

bdfc9449-4778-4e1c-a259-b183e9021b5e-jpeg.742406

vanster, as a dood who missed the olympic dream b/c feckless pussies cheated their way in w/ the juice while spending months on 1980s social media (according 2 documentaries i halve scene this was basically ads in thrifty nickel and answering machine greetings) calling themselves "G.O.A.T." doesn't it burn u up 2 see some juiced-up cunt who's spent plenty of time saying "i'm so great, i'm the best, i'm the best ever" throwing away a spot on the team that could have gone 2 an olympic dreamer who wouldn't have cut and run @ the first sign of menstrual cramps or the terrifying threat of a meritocratic scoring system?

asking 4 a friend who didn't make the cut b/c xir hormone therapy wasn't far enuff along 2 qualify 4 the womens team

'mental health' is the latest get out of jail card for these crybabies

as soon as they realise they may not win, or be wildly popular they use this excuse to bow out rather than compete and lose, these soft, western trained, coddled people are becoming quitters

if u can't compete, let someone else in that can b/c CCP and Russia still make their kids bleed during training, and they don't get to quit or their family gets put back in the camp

take note

Naomi Osaka
Simone Biles
Liz Cambage

Get ready for Simone Biles to be compared to a Judo Bronze medalist named Taimazova. You'll have to kill that Russian bitch to beat her. Loads of good matches today.

WjYPi65.jpg

She'll be playing the victim card for the rest of her life, along with being coddled for her feelings. This is all a part of the new WOKE culture!

Tbf she is the victim of sexual abuse

Also it sounds like being a high level gymnast is a pretty shitty life.

Just remember, Mary Lou Retton competed at the Olympics with a broken ankle, and they kept it quiet from her teammates, so it wouldn't distract them. She told the Doctors and Coach to wrap it up and "let's go". She went on to win 5 medals and never complained.

Alicia Sacramone competed with a hip-spur that sheared off and caused her excruciating pain and a broken wrist during the Olympics. She went on to win a silver medal and help team USA win multiple gold medals.

Back