Tribalwars.net... Any one interested?

For the noobs spend the first 24-36 hours building nothing but resources and the warehouse to hold them(preferably spend faster than you produce so you don't have to waste time on a warehouse)

36-48 hours get your barracks up and start farming your neighbors or abandons in your area. 48-72 hours get your def up before you start to get farmed.

I quit a few months ago after world 41 failed and everyone quit :(
So I ain't gonna start over again till the reset of world 1.

are they actually going to reset it?

Yeah but not sure when, those faggots on world 1 should hurry the fuck up so that we can return and start the thing over and see what happens will history repeat itself? Who knows... anyway its already running for like 4 or 5 years now?

Yeah.

Twars starts off as a semi-interesting thing to do at work.

Then you are waking up at 4:13 in the morning to smoke crack and dispose of the hooker while organizing attacks on an 11 year old who dared step to you WHO THE FUCK KLDOES HE THINK HEL SII

FUCK

This is exactly why I quit somewhere at the 40-60 villages mark (i cant remember but I played it for many months and lost too much sleep and almost a job over it [i hated that job]).

I just remembered why it sucks...I'm NOT buying fucking premium again just so I can keep up with the people that do. I got fooled into doing it once no way.

You might have a problem if a silly little online game causes you to lose sleep and almost a job.

You should still come fuck shit up with us for a while. carve out a little niche and all mass abandon in a month when we get bored.

At first, it's a ton of fun sending out a couple hour squads from ~5-6 towns and getting shit rolling etc. etc. plus getting messaged by some person complaining.

Then you hit +30 towns and have to tell your girlfriend you can't talk to her for a couple hours because you have to make sure your shit is straight in Tribal Wars - The browser game

Then you quit your job because they blocked it at work and you needed to send your attacks from 4 of your towns at 7:13AM, 11:55AM, 12:12PM, and 2:33PM.

Then you're broke and alone :(

Yeah.

Twars starts off as a semi-interesting thing to do at work.

Then you are waking up at 4:13 in the morning to smoke crack and dispose of the hooker while organizing attacks on an 11 year old who dared step to you WHO THE FUCK KLDOES HE THINK HEL SII

FUCK

that was actually the only good part about the game. sending a fake attack to some super nerd that would make them get up at 3:30 am to defend.

:lol: The amount of coordination we put into that was awesome.

These :)

You might have a problem if a silly little online game causes you to lose sleep and almost a job.

You should still come fuck shit up with us for a while. carve out a little niche and all mass abandon in a month when we get bored.

Last time we said we'd do a one month takeover then all quit and it went on for nearly 18 months.

I'm not sayin don't do it mind you...but taking over a world is NOT short term.

heh. I don't care to take over just cause some waves and kill down time at work. They block almost everything else, but not TW.com for some reason.

i came back briefly on w25, had a nice run was in first place for the first 3 months of the world then i got bored and grayed out.

i might go another run, have to take a look at it and decide.

I quit this game after 100 villages, We had nothing else to do in school. K35! FTW. oh and iceman was a dick. I'm not surprised in the slightest that he still plays the game

Back