Mass Effect 2

hmm, finished from a near-end save and only mordin died again. he was definitely loyal, not sure why he keeps dying. i didn't let him kill his old partner in his loyalty mission, would that affect his dying or not in the suicide mission?

i'm really confused and annoyed.

hmm, finished from a near-end save and only mordin died again. he was definitely loyal, not sure why he keeps dying. i didn't let him kill his old partner in his loyalty mission, would that affect his dying or not in the suicide mission?

Spoiler

10cvns6.png

So someone tell me the steps to fuck multiple squad members.

I banged Kelly already.

I had the option to have a quick fling with Jack. Did it once then reloaded. Then I "romanced" her.

I did Tali and Miranda's loyalty missions and had enough Paragon to not fuck up between Jack and Miranda.

So I am at the point where Tali is asking if I am into her. Jack is "thinking about things". And Miranda says: If you think this is gonna happen while you're screwing around with someone else - think again.

So Miranda wants me to let someone down.

Jack is not far enough along yet.

Tali wants me to let Jack down.

How do I get them all in the same game?

Last night I was sure that I turned down Jack and both miranda and tali were ready to go. Today - I reloaded and now they want me to pick.

Spoiler

Spoiler

So someone tell me the steps to fuck multiple squad members.

I banged Kelly already.

I had the option to have a quick fling with Jack. Did it once then reloaded. Then I "romanced" her.

I did Tali and Miranda's loyalty missions and had enough Paragon to not fuck up between Jack and Miranda.

So I am at the point where Tali is asking if I am into her. Jack is "thinking about things". And Miranda says: If you think this is gonna happen while you're screwing around with someone else - think again.

So Miranda wants me to let someone down.

Jack is not far enough along yet.

Tali wants me to let Jack down.

How do I get them all in the same game?

Last night I was sure that I turned down Jack and both miranda and tali were ready to go. Today - I reloaded and now they want me to pick.

Did you get the opportunity to bang kelly before the opportunity to hate fuck Jack? My goal is to bang Kelly and Miranda, but last night I had the opportunity to fuck Jack. I'm not sure whether I should load pre-fuck and avoid it or load post-fuck and hope I can still bang kelly and Miranda.

Ahh, upon some brief googling, here's what another forum has to say:

You can fuck Jack AND Miranda and have them both loyal

Just make sure that Miranda is already umm 'ready' to receive you with her dialogue options and then go jack away at Jack after you've done her loyalty mission and have exhausted the dialogue options.

What goes on down in lower engineering, STAYS in engineering  

So it looks like I need to avoid Jack for a while.

Did you get the opportunity to bang kelly before the opportunity to hate fuck Jack? My goal is to bang Kelly and Miranda, but last night I had the opportunity to fuck Jack. I'm not sure whether I should load pre-fuck and avoid it or load post-fuck and hope I can still bang kelly and Miranda.
I'm fairly sure everyone is always available regardless of who you sex up. You just need to end it with them before trying to talk someone else up.

Anyone have step by step links on how to do multiple romances? I've tried it but so far no luck. Here is where I'm at.

Miranda is DTF! but she keeps saying "next time we're not so busy ill stop by" ( i think i have to wait till i take the omega 4 relay for this to activate)

Jack I screwed on a one off, but now I havent done her loyalty mission so I have no other chat options but that.

Tali wants to definitely do me, but is jealous of Miranda and wants me to end it.

Kelly had dinner and will take care of my fish.

Is there anyway I can do Miranda, then tell her no, then go after Tali?

Or am I stuck with just Miranda now? ( i know i can turn her down and go after tali, but that will probably lock me out of Miranda for later).

Just finished my playthrough. I'm pissed I must've made the wrong choice and missed the "Don't *ahem* ingest" line.

edit: and this is pretty funny
Massive Rain

Last edited:
As far as the whole "Releasing control" think, that happens right before the station blows up, and there aren't any protheans firing at you after that

it seemed fairly obvious that the collector general had no clue what the fuck was going on

the protheans were conditioned to receive signals from the general, who was under harbinger's control, and through the general harbinger could take control of the minions

no clue why xcursion was tarding around about that

Also, Legion died for me trying to close the door despite him having full loyalty. I had full loyalty for everybody except miranda, but legion was the only one that died..? especially since others have reported that he is indeed one of the correct choices for the task

Last edited:
Back