[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

A 217 page PDF. Let me read all of that and get back to you tomorrow with my analysis.

Well, if you knew how to apply some reading comprehension, it would take you 5 minutes. The actual memo is 3 pages long. Too long for you to read?

Hey DNC, we see some fishy shit in appendix 1, you have until XX to respond. I was like "ok, they found a couple discrepancies"...

then the appendix has 214 pages of names - over 7500 individual violations - are you dense?

cheat better

The only way Biden wins is if they cheat their asses off. I have a pretty good feeling that after November 3rd they are going to be hard up to find enough mail in votes in the back of trucks and dumpsters to make up for it. :shrug:

IowSpeK.jpg

damn that's a lot of cheating wonder how they're gonna pull it off

Should be betting on the judges*, they'll be the ones deciding this election.

(*I don't know how that will work)..

Something like this happens....

Some states are counting votes 2 weeks after election, some without postmarks or that were harvested. Some vote totals are inconsistent with voter rolls. Some voting processes were ignored (when polls close, validation of names, etc.). Some or all of this if it is close.

The perceived loser goes to a federal judge, who makes one decision and loser of that decision appeals. Rinse repeat until it goes to SCOTUS (just like 2000). The justices need to determine if a) the constitutions of the US and states were followed and b) if there is a reasonable justification to overturn the last decision.

That is why the left does not what constitutionalists on the court. They feel it is outdated and should be rewritten to the way mob rule wants it.

2nd Tuesday of November is election day. Accommodations were made over the years to provide time to vote, namely absentee and early voting. That movement to allow early voting sets a precedent that all voting needs to be done by that date. New efforts by the left are trying to allow votes cast AFTER that date to count. I think that is the part that a constitutionalist will push back on. They should rule that any vote not confirmed cast by the election date are not valid.

Then votes get thrown out and winner is declared.

and the left riots

only if you believe that poll is correct. I think the polls in 2016 were worse than now, and since you say 2016 is explainable...how is 2020 not?
First have to ignore the useless and pointless national polls.

When you factor in demographics and his lack of support with older people...you can start explaining how many predictions worked out wrong. This time around, hill has done a good job, if the same phenomena happens, trump is still far back in many states.

The polls can be totally wrong for sure...but...i dont think one should wager on that. To explain any victory here its not just bad polling, its that a significant amount of people lied to pollsters. Which again, is entirely possible too.

Plus you have months of vote counting drama. Should be fun to watch gl

amram so unhinged at the suggestion that things aren't looking great for donny boy

it's ok I'm sure your reading of the message board tea-leaves gives you a great handle on what's to come :)

Back