Why so emo?

bam

Veteran XX
2exq5nk.jpg

bleh

Kurayami hates everything that is emo and often uses it as a degrading insult. This might be linked to his brother being an emo faggot who dyes his hair.

* "My brother dyes his hair. Then again, my brother is an emo faggot."

" I couldn't leave home. She was sick. I had to take care of her for the last few years that she was alive because my brother was a worthless irresponsible retard that couldn't be trusted with a goldfish. I normally condemn people that use drugs, but I really don't blame her considering that she was dying, her life was falling apart, and that her son had essentially had to become her parent. I imagine that is difficult to go through."

this is fucking pathetic, both kotz and naptown need to suck a dick.

insulting someone over his dead mother is crossing a line

this is fucking pathetic, both kotz and naptown need to suck a dick.

insulting someone over his dead mother is crossing a line

I never insulted his mom i posted a quote about his bro why are you such a knight

kura did this stuff all the time he posted el smacks daughters picture and made fun of her she was like 6 years old.

Don't get me wrong I really wouldn't have posted this pic either naptown offered if I wanted to start the thread I declined, but bam did so it's to late now anyway.

I never insulted his mom i posted a quote about his bro why are you such a knight

kura did this stuff all the time he posted el smacks daughters picture and made fun of her she was like 6 years old.

Don't get me wrong I really wouldn't have posted this pic either naptown offered if I wanted to start the thread I declined, but bam did so it's to late now anyway.

you're a fucking retard and i didn't even bother reading your entire post

to naptown: really man, you need to attack his dead mother after him already being gone? that shit is ridiculous

edit, nvm it was only the retard who did it

Back