Black Lives Matter

I guess all that BLM on courts and painted in the street really helped.
NBA boycott, live updates: Lakers, Clippers push to end season after Bucks protest Jacob Blake shooting - CBSSports.com

They want to end their seasons. NBA, WNBA, MLS, MLB.
Not watching any of these sports. The only one we didn't hear from is the NHL.

Disc Golf is doing great, they had a tournament on CBSSports for 1 hour. It will be on tonight at 7pm EST. This is the first time Disc Golf has been on TV. Then you can search YouTube for more coverage from different channels.
NHRA will be next weekend on FS1 and FOX.

In the meantime, I watched all 13 Star Trek movies in order (1 each night). It was like watching the TV shows.

Last edited:
Hey man, sometimes you gotta make a statement.

And sometimes that statement is "We want to end the NBA season in protest of a wanted criminal who was not killed by police after he resisted arrest and endangered his children by refusing police orders and created a dangerous situation by attempting to retrieve a knife from his vehicle."

In all seriousness Jacob Blake should lose any custody of his kids as a result of this incident and the millionaire athletes should be told (once again) to shut up and play.

James Harden Wore Blue Lives Matter Mask By Accident Says Young Thug - Stereogum

Young Thug Says James Harden Didn’t Know He Was Wearing A Thin Blue Line Facemask Because He Doesn’t Have Internet
Last night, the NBA and Houston Rockets Twitter accounts both posted photos of James Harden, the star Rockets point guard and Lil B curse victim, wearing a very suspect facemask. Harden’s bandana appeared to show the thin blue line flag, the symbol frequently used by militaristic police forces. At a moment of widespread anger against police racism and violence, Harden’s choice to wear the mask seemed tone-deaf at best and actively villainous at worst.
Of course, there’s a strong possibility that Harden had no idea what he was implying with that mask, that he just thought it was some shit that looked cool. Stuff like this happens all the time. A whole lot of people are mad about that photo, and Harden hasn’t yet addressed it. But Atlanta rap star Young Thug came to Harden’s defense on Twitter, arguing that Harden didn’t know what he was doing because “he don’t have internet.”

EdFxFtQXoAAztVm.jpg

seems to me like everyone was cool with their black squares and #blm hashtags and suporting the news when they arent the ones being affected
and how much did they support blm? well their favorite tv show wasnt on one night...thats how much they cared about you lol

Last edited:
Bandanas don't stop the spread as well as a cloth mask. I didn't know there was a "Thin Blue Line Flag" used by militaristic police forces. But my face mask is solid blue, so I wonder if that's a problem? No one at Publix has said anything or looked at me funny.

There was a link posted a few pages ago, that shows all the money from BLM goes to Biden. Before that it was the far left candidates of Sanders, Warren, and Yang. No one is going to listen to athletes complain while all the money from BLM goes to Biden.

It's the victim game.

And it apparently works.

Police in Toronto were called to an appartment, responding to a domestic incident among family members of a black girl. While dealing with her in the hallway, she asks to use the washroom. The officers let her go into the appartment, where she immediately heads to the balcony and barricades the door from the officers. Then... while attempting to climb between balcony's to the neighboring apartment, she falls to her death.

The mother is quickly on facebook reporting that the Police pushed/threw her daughter from the 24th floor blacony.

The officers were cleared of wrong-doing by an investigation of the incident this week... but the family is immediately in front of eager news camera's exclaiming that the outcome of the review is bullshit and that the officers murdered their child by pushing her off the balcony to her death.

They just refuse to accept that their daughter was a Darwin award nominee.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/fifth-estate-regis-korchinski-paquet-siu-1.5699999

People are in the streets pumping their fists in the air and chanting for justice. They're not looking for justice, they're wanting revenge.

Last edited:
Some NFL teams cancel practices in response to Jacob Blake shooting
The New York Jets, Green Bay Packers, Indianapolis Colts, Tennessee Titans, Arizona Cardinals and Washington Football Team are among the NFL teams not practicing Thursday in response to the police shooting of Jacob Blake in Wisconsin.

Sources told ESPN that the Denver Broncos also will not practice.

The Jacksonville Jaguars and Chicago Bears have postponed the start of their practices, with some using the time to instead meet as a team to discuss social change.
[...]

Coach Adam Gase and a few Jets players said Wednesday that they spoke about the shooting of Blake and racial injustice on Tuesday night, and the virtual meeting included team chairman and CEO Christopher Johnson.

Instead of practicing, the Colts said they will use Thursday "to discuss and work toward making a lasting social impact and inspiring change in our communities."
[...]
:lol:

Why aren't they canceling in response to the ginger pedo that just got shot by an evil teenage nazi?

lmao

maybe u should start the inspiring change by getting ur ~athletes~ 2 stop raping and murdering ppl during the offseason, during the week in between games, in between bathroom breaks, etc.

lmao

maybe u should start the inspiring change by getting ur ~athletes~ 2 stop raping and murdering ppl during the offseason, during the week in between games, in between bathroom breaks, etc.

bro

what are they supposed to do during those times then?

in the immortal words of Joe Biden... Come on, man?

EggtOd4UMAEF29-

I think they are trying to tell us something, but I just can't seem to put my finger on it... Oh well, I am sure it's nothing.

What's amazing is the blacks have yet to talk about not following orders by police when they get into a situation. They have yet to discuss anything they do.

But they want to defund the police and have a list of impossible demands. The athletes are cancelling games and boycotting practices, which is fine, cancel all those sports. Most are coming back this weekend.

A high percentage of these incidents are caused when the person is being arrested and fleeing the scene, or pulling a weapon and trying to hurt an officer. Do we hear about this from the black community? No.

But now we've got Antifa, BLM, and athletes commenting on what should happen. They had their way in Portland and Seattle, didn't work.

Last edited:
It'd be so funny if all the black athletes just stopped playing the sports and then all the white athletes played instead.

Talk about protests! There would be absolute carnage at every sporting event then!

Back