New New GIF (animated) Thread

It's easy to look like that when u are a kid
look like that at 35+ and I'll agree it is impressive

you'll need to do more at the gym than just take selfies tho

It's easy to look like that when u are a kid
look like that at 35+ and I'll agree it is impressive

you'll need to do more at the gym than just take selfies tho

its not just being over 35...its what happened between being a kid and 35+.

I know tons of women that look fantastic at 35+, but they also kept themselves in shape, didn't smoke, moderate drink, exercised, didn't push kids out like their vagina is a clown car, took care of their skin..etc.

How do you "know" them. Is there a gym opposite your local Denny'sl where you can sit and watch them come and go while you shovel grease into your face?

How do you "know" them. Is there a gym opposite your local Denny'sl where you can sit and watch them come and go while you shovel grease into your face?

I can understand your confusion as to where to find women over 35 since they don't hang out at the mall or chuck e cheese

tbf he does live in the state all hotties flock to for spring break and retirement. HE may not actually know them though outside of a restraining order. I cant verify that.

tbf he does live in the state all hotties flock to for spring break and retirement. HE may not actually know them though outside of a restraining order. I cant verify that.

Yeah the hotties don't go on spring break in search of dim middle-aged fat fucks. Maybe a few get lucky if they're loaded, but this is Juggles we're talking about :rofl:

Yeah the hotties don't go on spring break in search of dim middle-aged fat fucks. Maybe a few get lucky if they're loaded, but this is Juggles we're talking about :rofl:

Well maybe i could follow your lead and hang around the high schools with puppies and a white van

its not just being over 35...its what happened between being a kid and 35+.

I know tons of women that look fantastic at 35+, but they also kept themselves in shape, didn't smoke, moderate drink, exercised, didn't push kids out like their vagina is a clown car, took care of their skin..etc.

Yeah, but those type of chicks are boring as fuck :ralf:

Back