Black Lives Matter

EdcQOUvXkAAI2zA

EdcQOUnWsAoChvi

Wow. Guess where that restaurant is located? Downtown Detroit. I just drove through there last month. White People are 20 miles to the north in Troy. Do you see any white people in those videos? No.

What blows my mind is how blacks will take out a gun and blow people away because of an argument. The 1st dude was sitting in a chair, stood up, and head shot. He must have said something before that. Instead of saying "Shutup," they pull out a gun and start shooting everyone. But you can't talk about this in the MSM. They'll still blame whites saying the blacks live in the hood and that's the problem.

"Posts on social media allege the victims were harassing the woman about her full figure when her boyfriend opened fire but this can not be confirmed."

Huh? Black girls don't have boyfriends.

Last edited:
dude was about to get got so he did the needful

white hoodie was packin but got caught lackin

I went to the street level of the restaurant, the surrounding area is a shit hole.
Google Maps
A huge building that is empty. A beauty supply store. Worn out buildings and graffiti.

Been seeing a LOT of examples of 'institutional' racism in the past 2 months. Some have been posted in this thread if I remember correctly.

Well, let us add 1 more.

‘Virtually All White People Contribute To Racism’: Treasury Department Lectures White Employees As Part Of ‘Diversity Training’
https://twitter.com/realchrisrufo/status/1283472137525661697Rufo produced a Twitter thread[/url

It's not good enough to not be racist. You have to be actively antiracist now, or you're contributing to systemic racism because silence is violence.

I'm not even kidding, this is the batshit quadruplethink they're peddling now.

We're approaching Peak Clown World. The bubble should burst November 4th, right on schedule.

Last edited:
we're approaching the shit i dreamed of imposing upon society when i was 15

goddamn i missed out on boombers round 1 (the one w/ jimi hendrix redeeming their otherwise shit music) and round 2 (the one w/ irredeemably awful "music" from sub-bacterial life forms like tekashi six nine) b/c i was born in between

fuck this shit fuck all ur shit generations i'm buying all chinese all the time and i'm going 2 vote 4 jared polis so i can watch this motherfucker burn down

just because u missed out on round 1 and 2 doesn't mean u have 2 miss out on round 3 ed

come join us

They obviously caught the kid 7 hours later. He had flawed programming and didn't kill himself, even though he had a gun. Guess he ran out of ammo.

No thought of the consequences. Already had a criminal record. Didn't think of his new home for life (jail). All because he was angry at people over some words said. It's mind blowing to think of it this way.

They (niggers) have no impulse control.

I took my helper to a job that was an hour away. He blew up on the supervisor and threw a bottle of water at him and went ape shit. That guy lost me a whole day of pay. He didn't think about the long term work or anything. Now he went from $17/hr back to sweeping parking lots for malt liquor.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

This one was on the local news (WSVN).
Cops: 14 people injured after South Side Chicago shooting
However, they only reported the headline, showed a 5 second video clip, and moved on to the next story.

If you read the headline, all you have to know is it happened in the South Side of Chicago, which is the bad part of town. It was planned. Yesterday, there was a black man on TV pleading with everyone to stop the violence. Looks like no one listened to him. President Trump wants to send in the military. The mayor (Lori Lightfoot) is saying no, same as Portland.

This story made the Drudge Report. So I guess if 3 people get wasted, it's no big deal. But if it's 14, then it gets on Drudge and the local news.
Cops: 14 injured after shooting outside Chicago funeral home

Last edited:
Back