see this is their official position

EWDsSptUEAA-CN0

but not with Joe Biden and not now but then

EWi3GXMU4AAEaSt

that was then but this is now

EWn9lIoUMAA8h9x

I mean it's all very simple really.......just like with blackface outrage

and with racism as they scream "kill white people"

my favorite tweet is the lady who said she doesn't care if Joe Biden raped 100 bitches at knife point........she doesn't care getting Trump out of office is too important

at least she was honest about her dishonesty

what?

The dude forced his finger up her pink taco...

No fucking way this is true.

I saw the goofy fat behemoth say it on the tv with my own ears yesterday

I was like what is going on

maybe it was old interview and she changed her mind but I don't think so

then i realized even she doesn't want to stand in the way of what she spent her entire leftist life wasting her time on

probably why she never pressed charges and just wants $$$$ to shut up

like every good sex worker we call a pretend feminist

Joe probably going to say "even if I did it, I don't remember because of my alzheimer's" thinking that will clear the air but completely missing he is admitting to having memory loss.

THIS

Is more important and egregious than

this
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-addresses-sexual-assault-allegations
Biden denies sexual assault allegation, in his first comments on Tara Reade's claims

Don't get distracted; she may or may not be planted distraction, but she's not important. Hammer on the corruption; let the woman be strong and go to court herself... or not... because it doesn't matter. That Biden witholding funds from Ukraine and Obama in on it is all we need. Just like they accussed President Trump of except it's true in Biden's case... we know that because he says it on the video. The video is the only thing you need to see to bring down Biden. The fact that it hasn't shows just how corrupt and in our face the enemy is and the control they have of the courts.

Look Squirrel
Joe Biden is completely normal by The Pumpkin King - TribalWar Forums

Yep
When he announces Hillary or Michael as his VP pick
We need a thread title like
'Michael Swings his Big Dick at the Presidency'

Back