[Hands up don't shoot] Do you still believe Michael Brown was innocent?

Was Michael Brown innocent and wrongly shot by police in Ferguson Missouri

• Total voters

Plasmatic

Contributor
Veteran XX
Do you still believe Michael Brown was innocent and the Ferguson Missouri riots were justified? Or do you think the media manufactured a lie then quietly walked it back after causing millions in damages?

if u didn't know what kind of poll u were getting when u clicked on a plasmatic thread that's on u bucko

On August 9, 2014, 18-year-old Michael Brown was shot and killed by police officer Darren Wilson in Ferguson, Missouri, a suburb of St. Louis. Brown was accompanied by his 22-year-old male friend Dorian Johnson, who later stated that Brown had robbed a convenience store before the shooting occurred.

Skip Bayless? He's kind of a twit, I like Stephen Anthony Smith a lot better, even though he's always mad.

Not surprising you would like the dark skinned guy over whitey even though they play the same character on tv.

They are both annoying as fuck.

hands up dont shoot was a pretty amazing bit of inflamatory propaganda the democrats enjoyed didnt they? they especially revelled in all those black communities burning.

I really don’t know anything about this event to comment. Think I’m desensitized to controversy. Listening to opposing wackjobs debate on this stuff is tedious.

I really don’t know anything about this event to comment. Think I’m desensitized to controversy. Listening to opposing wackjobs debate on this stuff is tedious.

In Ferguson , the infamous riots that followed the shooting of an unarmed black man by a white police officer. Witnesses gave false testimony to the police that Michael Brown was walking in the street when a police officer stopped his patrol car and told Mr. Brown to freeze. Witnesses stated Mr. Brown got in a submissive position with his hands up, telling the police officer not to shoot, and the police officer shot him dead in cold blood.

The media ran the story with very little fact checking or unbiased opinion. They even gave Mr. Brown, well over 6′ 250 pounds, the nickname “"the gentle giant”. Days of rioting ensued, mostly brought about by the media whipping up the public with accusations of racism that fit President Obama’s narrative that the police were racist, and the President supported the narrative presented by the media as fact before any investigations had been done.

Later, investigations and statements from witnesses afraid to come forward to the media in public told police the real story.

‘Hands up, don’t shoot’ did not happen in Ferguson

https://www.justice.gov/sites/default/files/opa/press-releases/attachments/2015/03/04/doj_report_on_shooting_of_michael_brown_1.pdf

Michael Brown had just committed a strong arm robbery.

And when the police officer attempted to stop him, Mr. Brown charged him and attempted to take his gun. In the fighting that ensued, Mr. Brown was fatally shot. After the facts got out, the press quietly walked away after being culpable in millions of dollars in property damage, injuries to citizens, perhaps thousands of lives ruined, and countless destroyed businesses.

The predominantly black community, where the media cried racism, suffered horribly.

Can Ferguson Recover? The Lasting Economic Impact of Violent Unrest

http://web.archive.org/web/20150105201815/http://www.kmov.com:80/special-coverage-001/Businesses-damaged-during-Ferguson-unrest-seeking-funds-for-rebuilding-284522641.html

Oh, and the police officer that was attacked had his career destroyed along with his reputation. This has become the norm for America’s media (I avoid calling them news reporters because they have become a people that push political narratives instead of objectively reporting the news). To this day, many people still believe “hands up don’t shoot” actually occurred.

It has already been forensically proven he was not innocent. Not to mention video evidence. He fucked around, he found out

he did more than reach for the officers gun…shots were discharged as he reached for it in the car.

Back