[UKRAINE] whose side are you on ??

[UKRAINE] whose side are you on ??

• Total voters
i love how amram is an expert on every single topic and issue

dude is a unit :lol:

Discussing a topic doesn't mean Im an expert on it. It just means Im taking an interest in it.

Your posting history suggests you have an IQ around 85 and literally take zero interest in anything ever.

come back to the cord reggs

it's unfair to say that you left because you saw me because i was the one who asked you to come in the first place it doesn't make sense

you broke my heart

I feel like if this whole thing goes on too long Putin is going to have to be weary of being targeted by his own signature Polonium Pelmeni™ trick

Im up there because Im a fucking content creator bro. Im trying to move the needle forward by discussing and opining, and all you guys do is shitpost me for it.

Stop attacking me.

TW Discuss & Opine Crew™, checking in.

Why arnt Ukrainian men trying to kill Zelenskyy right now since he's holding them hostage and threatening to freeze their bank accounts?

Even if you are a Patriotic Ukrainian, wouldn't you want to kill this man?

I'm starting to wonder if Ukrainian culture would survive better in an independent Ukraine, or under a Russia controlled Ukraine.

LOL

Im up there because Im a fucking content creator bro. Im trying to move the needle forward by discussing and opining, and all you guys do is shitpost me for it.

Stop attacking me.

TW Discuss & Opine Crew™, checking in.

i respect this

i just wish we were back in the america of the 80's where colluding with the russians was a bad thing

It's the internet. But, Funker is 1 million times better than places like Fox/CNN etc.
Lots of vets on that platform.

I definitely feel the loss of liveleak during times like this too.

Back