So.. I'm gonna be a father!

hahahah that's not original at all

she just stuck two normal names together

leah and anna

are you married to a retard?

it isn't the spelling and I'm not a hater. I haven't met one person with a strange name that isn't annoyed when someone mispronounces it. Spelling is whatever, but the actual pronuciation shouldn't be difficult or the person will always:
a. have to fight to have people pronounce it correctly.
b. get used to being called by a name that isn't theirs.
c. change their name to one their retarded parents didn't fuck up.

congrats.

if you dont own a shotgun now buy one. when my daughter is a teenager i will have that out anytime any boy is coming over.

edit: and congrats to you to DVADER. No words can explain the awesomeness of the experiance you guys will go through.

Ohh and start praying now for a C-section. i have heard some horror storys and im glad as fuck my wife had c-sections with both kids.

yeah its real threatening when that happens :rolleyes:

its never stopped or slowed me down from fucking someones daughter

Due Nov. 4th
name: Leighanna Joy Taylor
Sex? ill kill a mothafucka (F)
NO PICS! srry no more YMTD's for me :)

anyone else Expecting?

no i'm not black, Caucasion(sp?) So is the mother
Yes i have a good job and wtf is a post secondary

Congrats, but your wife is functionally retarded when it comes to picking names for children. Imagine having to go through life writing that name and having douche bags in high school saying 'I BET YOU'RE A GREAT LEIGH, LOLOLOLOL'.

Good luck.

Congrats, but your wife is functionally retarded when it comes to picking names for children. Imagine having to go through life writing that name and having douche bags in high school saying 'I BET YOU'RE A GREAT LEIGH, LOLOLOLOL'.

Good luck.

I think that is pronounced Lee, and not Lay.

congrats.

if you dont own a shotgun now buy one. when my daughter is a teenager i will have that out anytime any boy is coming over.

edit: and congrats to you to DVADER. No words can explain the awesomeness of the experiance you guys will go through.

Ohh and start praying now for a C-section. i have heard some horror storys and im glad as fuck my wife had c-sections with both kids.

Hey if she really wants the cock she'll find it, shotgun or no shotgun

Back