pedophile Ghislaine Maxwell taken into custody, has covid, and jailed in NYC

But you keep saying I have TDS and yet you respond almost every time I post something about Trump.

So errrr yeah, good job with the tuning out. Or something.

wait, you think just mentioning trump is having TDS?

:rofl:

no dawg, it's reeeeing about orange balloon man bad at all times day and night even though you hate him so much omg his voice makes you want to tear your ears off every single thing he says and does is the wrong thing every time that makes you a TDS case.

They seriously think about Trump about 1000 times more than most Trump "supporters". We don't read his tweets and see what he is up to. We don't hang on his every word. We don't use fucking twitter. This is a generalization but all of us have said that the TDS crew can't go a day without blabbing and bitching about Donald. It's not healthy. They are sick. Then, to imagine someone from another country being obsessed - it's weird. Like when Karens in America get enthralled with the Royal Family or tell incessant stories about the Queen when they have never even been to blighty. Just weird.

is it any coincidence that trivalwar went down just days after jizzlane was put into custody. no. red if i were you i'd stay on the move for the next few weeks or til this whole thing washes over. they are watching

is it any coincidence that trivalwar went down just days after jizzlane was put into custody. no. red if i were you i'd stay on the move for the next few weeks or til this whole thing washes over. they are watching

Last time they tried me (Christmas Eve ) I got a cut on my forehead, and left 2 of them bleeding in the snow. Sith Lords are our specialty.

Last edited:
She asked for bail and didn't get it. If they don't kill her in prison, they have to take her money first. She paid for that 156 acre property in cash, got a ton of money. Her lawyers will get rich defending her while she rots in a cold prison cell.

she bought that for 1 mil. SO she bought it from someone she knows and was getting help. That property is worth way more than 1 mil. this doesnt seem like a hard thing to figure out if you really want to figure it out.

she bought that for 1 mil. SO she bought it from someone she knows and was getting help. That property is worth way more than 1 mil. this doesnt seem like a hard thing to figure out if you really want to figure it out.
That's how much it was publicly listed for, and it's probably exactly what it was worth.

A million is a joke to someone like her anyway. Hardly a sum that would've required any outside effort to secure.

That's how much it was publicly listed for, and it's probably exactly what it was worth.

A million is a joke to someone like her anyway. Hardly a sum that would've required any outside effort to secure.

actually your right i didnt expect that much land and house to only be 1 mil in that area.. Looks like everything around it is like 200k

Well, it's 156 acres in the middle of no where, and they probably say it can't be sub divided at this time. I looked on maps.google.com. That's kinda how my daughter got her farm 30 miles west of Ocala. It's 10 acres out in the middle of no where, a rectangle. 156 acres is a lot of land for 1 house, and I can visualize this by thinking of my daughter's place and multiplying that by 15. But that land has trees on it, and is not sub divided. Even a developer wouldn't want that, because it's far from town on a curvy road. I'm sure one day it will be developed, but not now.

Last edited:
XXk9MGct.png

Back