[Science Daily] Pupil Size Is a Marker of Intelligence

tbh science doesn't have a good track record lately wat w/ Lord Scientist Dr. Fauci being exposed as a commie npc bot and ppl finding out the earth is flat 4 real and et cetera so forth

also let's b reel hear "pupil size" is just more dogwhistle terminology 4 "skin color"

way 2b racist, ~Scientific~ American

So, when the cops look in your eyes and they see huge dilated pupils you can say "No officer, I am not high, I am just smart."

Seems like a pointless thing to study, since pupil size can vary wildly for a number of reasons. I'm sure my tax dollars funded some of these studies too. :rolleyes:

Seems like a pointless thing to study, since pupil size can vary wildly for a number of reasons. I'm sure my tax dollars funded some of these studies too. :rolleyes:

yeah what a dumb fucking study. waste of time and dollars.

i'm all pupil, motherfucker!

maxresdefault.jpg

Anecdote:

As a child, I learnt about ocular muscles and how they regulate pupil size and was fascinated with it. Saturday morning, Dad was sleeping in and I went into his bedroom with a flashlight. Got up right by his face, used my thumb to open one of his eyelids, and then turned the flashlight on. OMG how fast his pupil closed, it really was a science moment for me. As he was clawing his face and I was running out of the room saying "It wasn't me, it wasn't me," I do believe me not getting my ass kicked for that was the beginning of a life in science.

So there you go.

Last edited:
Anecdote:

As a child, I learnt about ocular muscles and how they regulate pupil size and was fascinated with it. Saturday morning, Dad was sleeping in and I went into his bedroom with a flashlight. Got up right by his face, used my thumb to open one of his eyelids, and then turned the flashlight on. OMG how fast his pupil closed, it really was a science moment for me. As he was clawing his face and I was running out of the room saying "It wasn't me, it wasn't me," I do believe me not getting my ass kicked for that was the beginning of a life in science.

So there you go.

I was the same way. Not with my dad. I think I used a brother as a guinea pig. I did it myself too in a mirror.

Then, I went further. You may have as well since you have an interest in magic and maybe mind control. I tried to see if I could will my pupils to change size. You can actually do it to some extent. Get in front of a mirror and see if you can alter the size of the pupils by relaxing or concentrating. It works.

I think there are a lot of things people can control in their body when they try. It can even effect healing and cognitive processing.

ZDizzle4Rizzle — vandaag om 02:29
after the last 48 hours
Vanster — vandaag om 02:29
well, he's mad because he got called out
ׁD4 — vandaag om 02:29
not that im judging sometimes i daydream about these things
ZDizzle4Rizzle — vandaag om 02:29
i wanna choke out sehvi tbh
sehvi — vandaag om 02:30
:smile:
i'm far from done
tbh
sehvi — vandaag om 02:30
lemon up next

Shit sev. Now we have to create some sort if index that measures the realtionship of pupil size to the size of the entire eye.

That will lead to ROUNDEYE vs SLANTEYE and racism.

We are fucked.

Guess we are all stupid.

The end.

Back