12 yr. old lands first 1080 in history on skateboard.

I challenge you to a sport off. You name any sport you please, weather permitting since I live in FL & I'll film myself succeeding at it, if you film yourself trying to "drop in" on a skateboard. 5 ft. halfpipe please?

:lol:

skating isnt a sport

the only reason people skate is because they couldnt hack it in the gym or on the field

say what you want but if you think tony hawk is an athlete compared to someone like lebron james or chris johnson

get real you jnco wearing fags

the only reason people skate is because they couldnt hack it in the gym or on the field

say what you want but if you think tony hawk is an athlete compared to someone like lebron james or chris johnson

ok now i know you are jsut trolling. those comments are so obsurd

i skated because it was a lot of fun and chicks dig it

i got my high school dick sucked by skateboarder hunting hawaiian girls

you have fun touching other dudes butts playing football?

I've been skateboarding for 15 years, played football for 4, baseball for 6, soccer for 8, basketball for 2, adult kickball league for a year. Please elaborate more on your skewed outlook on the physical ability it takes to skateboard.

P.S.....I've never worn jnco or jinco or whatever it's called in my life.

i skated because it was a lot of fun and chicks dig it

i got my high school dick sucked by skateboarder hunting hawaiian girls

you have fun touching other dudes butts playing football?

Why did you have to have a dig at another sport? never really understood that about skaters.

Naptown is a rape baby. Get over yourself.

Oh and american football having "athletes". They can be reffered to as athletes when they don't have a 30 second break after 5 seconds of action, when they attack and defend, and when they don't have to wear body armour incase they get hurt. At least comment on a real sport naptown you troll

Oh and american football having "athletes". They can be reffered to as athletes when they don't have a 30 second break after 5 seconds of action, when they attack and defend, and when they don't have to wear body armour incase they get hurt. At least comment on a real sport naptown you troll

Put on some "body armor" and have one of those 250 lb guys smash into you at full speed. You'd probably shit your nerd pants.

most skateboarders are drunk and/or high while skating, try doing that in any real sport

i used to be sponsored and skated the tampa am twice but gave up trying to succeed in a juvenile sport after high school

gweedo is a real tough guy

About moozxy
Interests
Anime ^^
Occupation
Student -.-
Currently Watching
Lucky Star
Naruto
Favourites
Elfen Lied
Haruhi