Trayvon Martin killed by "neighborhood watch" in Miami

Plenty of states have stand your ground laws. And the law isn't the issue.

The issue is who instigated the confrontation and what happened to make the Mexican feel threatened enough to use a gun.

If Mexican instigated the confrontation then stand your ground doesn't apply anyway. Since he was the instigator.

If the kid did but wasn't posing a life or injury threat then stand your ground doesn't apply and it becomes a issue of justified or unjustified shooting.

If the kid started the confrontation and did pose a life or injury threat then stand your ground does apply and the law worked as intended.

But as you already know one of the first two is probably what happened. If it was the first then this was murder. If it was the second then the Mexican needs to at least be investigated and the shooting ruled self defense or not. If justified then case closed if not then the Mexican needs to face whatever punishment he gets.

it's okay if blacks shoot whites. that's labeled a love and understanding crime. happens all the time, probably just because they don't like whitey. to top it off, you'll never hear anything about it on the liberal news.

whites shoot blacks, hate crime. one isolated incident is enough to spread across the whole world that whites hating on blacks is getting way out of control here.

Is this sarcasm or are you fucking serious?

Is this sarcasm or are you fucking serious?

he is serious and he is accurate. Its true. Whites get murdered and raped all the time and the CNN media doesn't say shit about it. Its factual that this happens. He isn't lying. He is being sarcastic but the truth that CNN is a left wing anti republican anti white pro communist pro black power propaganda comany is true.

Whites get murdered and raped all the time and the CNN media doesn't say shit about it.

probably because the people who murder them eventually GET ARRESTED

unlike this guy, who's still at fucking large because the state police is giving him a free reign to murder innocent black kids

Yes I'm sure white kids running down to the convenience store and coming back with a soda and skittles, in a gated community, get raped and murdered all the time by a neighborhood watch vigilante and nothing is said about it by the news outlets....

he is serious and he is accurate. Its true. Whites get murdered and raped all the time and the CNN media doesn't say shit about it. Its factual that this happens. He isn't lying. He is being sarcastic but the truth that CNN is a left wing anti republican anti white pro communist pro black power propaganda comany is true.

you are a FUCKING MORON

p.s. lol @ your belief in bipartisan politics

Florida does have Castle Doctrine laws, but that is not what is under discussion here. The 'Stand Your Ground' law applies to confrontations anywhere, not just in one's home or on one's property.

Yeah I posted the link for Castle Doctrine instead of Stand Your Ground Law. I lumped them together because states with a Stand Your Ground Law almost all have a Castle Doctrine Law. The point still stands that the Stand Your Ground Law is not unique to Florida.

Well, agree or disagree with the law, it is at issue here since it is being cited as a defense for the killing. I was simply clarifying that the 'Castle Doctrine' is not part of the discussion and the 'Stand Your Ground' law is not the same thing and is unique to Florida despite hermittower's opinion.

Unique to Florida huh?

Illinois, Kentucky, Montana, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Texas, Utah, Washington, West Virginia

Stand-your-ground law - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This has been a big thing around here. He murdered him. If you have seen/ heard as much as everyone else in Florida about this, there's no question. There is so much wrong with how this has been handled.

Why did you state that the law that allows for this is "retarded" then. How can you be for justified self defense, castle doctrine, or firearms in general yet state the law that allows this should be repealed because its "retarded".

This "unique Florida law" is far from unique.

Castle doctrine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Wow, 16 whole states. :rolleyes: You took my post too literally. The law is unique in its application -- it is markedly different from other self defense laws. It is not unique to Florida, per se, although the specific wording used in Florida probably is... if you want to get picky. I don't, and that was never my point.

It's retarded because it's poorly understood, haphazardly enforced, and is backed by little or no legal precedent. Want another perfect example?

Here you go.

Also, unbunch your fucking panties, bitch.

probably because the people who murder them eventually GET ARRESTED

unlike this guy, who's still at fucking large because the state police is giving him a free reign to murder innocent black kids

EXACTLY!

Last edited:
Yes I'm sure white kids running down to the convenience store and coming back with a soda and skittles, in a gated community, get raped and murdered all the time by a neighborhood watch vigilante and nothing is said about it by the news outlets....

They are shocked by the double standard.

Every news outlet in the state, plus national media, plus international media is "word of mouth/hearsay" in Validuz Universe.

If he got minor injuries I think its fairly obvious that a highly likely possibility is that he got them while trying to restrain the kid after following him around against police wishes and then decided that was a great time to bring out his gun and kill the kid "self defense," which would corroborate with witnesses reporting hearing the kid crying for help moments before hearing the gunshot.

Or of course its entirely possible that the 140 pound 17 year old attacked the 240 pound guy in his truck and dragged him out and was frothing at the mouth and looking a lot like 50 cent or something. That's definitely the most probable scenario.

But for real who even bothers arguing with Validuz? You're a tard and its way more fun to make fun of your rage issues.

Oh I forgot Validuz is super skinny, too. Maybe he really does think a 140 pound kid is some kind of physical threat to a dude 100 pounds heavier.
Probably that's what happened, but stop speaking like you fucking know. You don't. You're just another pawn retard being force-fed his opinion through CNN.

p.s. I thought I was a fat nerdvirgin? Am I a skinny rail virgin now? I can't keep up. Halp!

If Zimmerman had hit him with a car, he'd be in jail.
yes, but only because an unarmed guy isn't a threat to anyone in a car.

let me give you a possible explanation for what happened.
zimmerman sees the unknown kid, suspects hes a buglar casing houses
he follows him
kid cuts through someone's lawn to try to get away
zimmerman catches up, and corners him
asks him what he is doing in the neighborhood.
kid gets angry/scared, lashes out, gives zimmerman a bloody nose and start pounding his head into the pavement
zimmerman calls for help. no response.
zimmerman, afraid of grave injury, shoots the kid. one bullet. kid dies.

now this isn't necessarily the way it happened, but its plausible and fits all the facts. Even without the stand-your-ground law, this could possibly be excused under Excusable Homicide. With the law and certain cases for precedent, I don't see how zimmerman isn't found not guilty. The precedent I keep bringing up is from cases involving drug dealers that were defending themselves from attack from other drug dealers who accidentally hit & killed bystanders but were found innocent because of the stand-your-ground law.

this is why the grass stains and wounds on the back of zimmerman's head are so absolutely crucial. Because the only way I can see that happening is from Trayvon kneeling down over zimmerman and beating him. As long as that is true, there wasn't anyway for zimmerman to defuse the situation or leave the scene once the hitting starting. That makes it excusable homicide.

NO NO NO SHILOH, I HEARD FROM SOMEONE THTA HEARD FROM SOMEONE ELSE THAT HEARD HE DEFINITELY JUST MURDERED THE KID AND THEN FAKED HIS INJURIES!

Back