RON PAUL 2012!

i think you're confusing liberals with libertarians. most liberals i've seen hate paul, despite being the only real anti-war pro drug candidate.

Actually I know some liberals (not libertarians) and they all fawn over Ron Paul because he's so popular in the internet culture right now. He's the candidate that supports our constitution blah blah. I don't think some of them really understand the different politics. Liberals and Libertarians are complete opposite's. That's what is a bit ironic.

You mention a republican to a liberal and they just cringe. Yet some of them seem to think Ron Paul is something different. Well yeah he's more Libertarian than straight up Republican. If liberals think Republicans are for less government, lol Libertarians are about less government to the extreme. A republican (moderate) would lessen the dependence on government. Someone more libertarian would cut it off completely.

What would be bad about a fair tax + a balanced budget amendment?

I agree. Whats so bad about that? I think some people confuse Cains 9 9 9 fair tax plan which included a flat tax AND a national sales tax versus a straight out flat tax. And why should balancing the budget ever be a bad thing?

Last edited:
I don't support Ron Paul and never would

I would, however, vote for Gary Johnson over Obama - at least then at least the president would support somewhere around a half to two thirds of the policies i agree with

I like Gary Johnson but currently he's an unknown nationally. I also like Huntsman the more I hear from him. Its still so early.

Ron Paul doesn't approve of fancy schmancy spacey probes and whatnot with taxpayer dollars.

605805main_msl_lab_workersandrover.jpg

you americans live in a pipe dream if you ever think private enterprise will do anything meaningful with space. The first accident they have involving a human will shut them down through excessive government regulation. Private enterprise is forced to skimp costs because its very unstable and there is no tourism profit in it in the short term. ANd those programs require continuous massive funding just to breathe, and usually turn into a half defense project because of the engineering required...

only hippies believe in privately funded space travel. As for everything that goes on to the south I don't care anymore because Americans don't. It should be easy to elect ron paul because of the federal reserve. If you don't want him, go bankrupt

I do support a Fair tax system.
I do not support a balanced budget amendment. People Ans politicians compare families to governments which is just stupid. The opportunity cost for a government to not be able to invest in infrastructure or other projects because of some stupid balanced budget amendment is retarded.

I have decided Ron Paul deserves a chance to win the nomination. He is literally the only honest, plain speaking man and he promises to get rid the America's REAL Problem: The Federal Reserve. The Privately owned Fed is now run by a small group of Rapacious, Megalomanical Vampires, who suck not only the last drop, but every last molecule of blood from its victims. The cozy relationships between regulators in the revolving door to Goldman Sachs means the biggest crimes ever committed will never be punished.

I haven't voted for a Republican since 1992, except that one time, and I've even disowned Republicans in my family. But I'm thinking of registering as an (R) just to vote in the RPOF (Presidential Preference) Primary in January.

the privately owned fed isn't now owned by a small group of banking families, it was founded by that family and they have had a family member at the top since 1914. Most educated people probably don't even realize what it is or where it came from, nevermind common voters

let congress issue its own debt free money. It has been done before, and the recessions will stop

Rothschilds mostly, and then the Rockefellers which is their female lineage, they intermarried with other banking families though. By the second world war they owned all the newspapers and radios and all the major industries.

you americans live in a pipe dream if you ever think private enterprise will do anything meaningful with space. The first accident they have involving a human will shut them down through excessive government regulation. Private enterprise is forced to skimp costs because its very unstable and there is no tourism profit in it in the short term. ANd those programs require continuous massive funding just to breathe, and usually turn into a half defense project because of the engineering required...

So the reason private enterprise cant do anything meaningful in space is because government regulation? uh...ok.

So its not really private enterprise then, its government.

So the reason private enterprise cant do anything meaningful in space is because government regulation? uh...ok.

So its not really private enterprise then, its government.

its because they don't have access to the same resources and capital base as defense projects do. Mostly because there's no money in it at all

The last president who tried to go down that route got shot in Dallas.

nevertheless, jackson killed the bank, and survived 1 assassination attempt. For this the banks funded both sides of the civil war but for 40 years were unable to make a move...

nevertheless, jackson killed the bank, and survived 1 assassination attempt. For this the banks funded both sides of the civil war but for 40 years were unable to make a move...
So you think any president today would have the balls to tell the FED to go fuck themselfs? I would like to hope that but i don't think so.

Back