[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread v2

aaaaaand this is why you should shut the fuck up about these things because you have no idea what is actually being said.

The left believes that its racist because blacks dont have ID's, don't know how to get them, dont know how to use the internet, don't know how to find the sites to get ID's and don't have the money. Even though some form of gov't id is required to do pretty much everything in this country.

So to recap, its racist to ask someone to use ID to identify themselves as a citizen, because the constitution states that citizens can vote, but its not racist to say that blacks are too stupid and too poor to have an ID when an ID is dirt cheap if not free in every state and required for most everything in the country unless you live in someone's garage in the boondocks.s

oh and also you are a moron.

I knew you'd be along shortly enough.

I know all of those things, juggs. Which is why I wrote about the caveat of removing all inconveniences related to getting ID.
try to think instead of knee-jerking like usual.

my point is that even if the dems were in favor of vote-ID, I think the repubs would vote it down.

I know they've been screaming for it for a long time. But I think they are virtue signalling, and will not do it when given the chance.

Last edited:
So you think that republicans would vote down the issue that they have been pushing for years? And what exactly would be the benefit of doing that for the repubs?

I think most of them know it wouldn't shift the numbers much at all in terms of vote-count integrity. So it's not actually useful to them to see it come to fruition.

What is useful to them, is maintaining the idea that dems are against it, and they are for it, so they can cast themselves as the "party of law and order" and the dems as "ppl who want to replace you and destroy the nation".

the battle is more useful than winning the battle.

You're right...so the dems should call them on their 'bluff'.

I wonder why the professional political strategists on the left havent figured out this master plan yet and executed it....hmmmm

Childish, shortsighted thinking that will instantly be reversed the second you're not in a majority.

lol

once the democratic strongholds are in the minority despite being bolstered by EC overrepresention due to low population density, you'll really be changing your tune, you child!!!

I like the trend of the left to backpeddle arguments with "No, we weren't doing that, you were doing that!" or "Your argument was our argument all a long!".

No, we weren't calling for defunding the police! You are!

No, we didn't argue for 4 years in court that Voter ID laws are racist... we love Voter ID. It's you who don't like it.

As soon as the wind changes and begins blowing it back in their face, how quickly the tune they're singing changes and amnesia sets in.

Last edited:
People were calling for that, but not legislators.

Ilhan Omar (D) Minnesota
Minneapolis city council (voted 9-3) to defund (VP, (D), President (D)
LA city council
Ayanna Pressley (D) Mass
Jamaal Bowman (D) Rep from NY
Bill Deblasio (WFP...which is left leaning) Mayor NYC
Eric Garcetti (D) Mayor of L.A.

Kamala Harris THE VICE PRESIDENT OF THE FUCKING COUNTRY. She uses a lot of verbal vomit to say defund the police without saying defund the police

AOC

Get back in your bottle Tonto

People were calling for that, but not legislators.

Do you want me to start accusing Republican lawmakers of wanting to hang Mike Pence?

This place is such a think tank.

Are you fucking kidding me ?

So... who defunded all these Democrat run cities? If not politicians... then who?

https://republicanleader.house.gov/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/Cities-That-Have-Defunded-the-Police-.docx32.pdf

Cities that Have Defunded the Police
  • 1. Austin, TX ($150 million cut)
  • 2. Baltimore, MD ($22 million cut)
  • 3. Boston, MA ($12 million cut)
  • 4. Burlington, VT ($1 million cut)
  • 5. Columbus, OH ($23 million cut)
  • 6. Denver, CO ($55 million cut)
  • 7. Eureka, CA ($1.2 million cut)
  • 8. Hartford, CT ($2 million cut)
  • 9. Los Angeles, CA ($175 million cut)
  • 10.Madison, WI ($2 million cut)
  • 11. Minneapolis, MN ($8 million cut)
  • 12. New York, NY ($1 billion cut)
  • 13. Norman, OK ($865,000 cut)
  • 14. Oakland, CA ($14.6 million cut)
  • 15. Oklahoma City, OK ($5.5 million cut)
  • 16. Philadelphia, PA ($33 million cut)
  • 17. Portland, OR ($15 million cut)
  • 18. Salt Lake City, UT ($5.3 million cut)
  • 19. San Francisco, CA ($120 million cut)
  • 20.Seattle, WA ($69 million cut)
  • 21. Steamboat Springs, CO ($1.5 million cut)
  • 22.Washington, DC ($15 million cut)
Cities Considering Defunding the Police
  • 23. Chicago, IL ($80 million cut considered)
  • 24. Ithaca, NY ($12.5 million cut considered)
  • 25. Kansas City, KS ($12 million cut considered)
  • 26. New Orleans, LA ($26 million cut considered)
Total: $1.73 billion cut

Oh that wasn't us. We didn't call for that. That was just our constituents, supporters and advocates, mayors, councilors and local legislators ... we don't, at all, listen and take our mandate from them.

We didn't defund the police... we're "re-imagining", "re-thinking" and "reforming" the police... by removing their funding. See? Totally different. We're just taking money from the police budget to give to other things.... like our own personal protection details.

https://www.realclearpolicy.com/articles/2021/07/28/in_major_us_cities__mayors_defunded_the_police_while_spending_millions_on_their_own_police_security_details_785764.html#!

The games Democrats play with words, carefully dancing around the obvious, so as to achieve their agenda while maintaining plausible deniability when things go horribly wrong.

And they have gone horribly wrong for Democrats in the polls over the last 18 months. Now they are "circling back" on their rhetoric and trying to pretend that none of this was their idea, it was all "the other guys" who came up with these ideas... we're not responsible, in any way, for the state of things among the communities we fully control.

Now they're trying to blame this on Covid... that they tried giving all these cities money but the big bad Republicans stopped us... so it is their fault, they're the ones defunding the police.

You have to be willfully obtuse to think we all forgot the way things went down in 2020 and who was saying what and when.

Last edited:
iDDVHxA.jpg

im willing to trade voter id for getting rid of the electoral college and just going with popular vote

ezpz lets do it chuds

President Donald John Trump Won California
Let that sink in first
I want MAJOR reforms
NO MACHINES
but no, not going to concede the electoral college because that points to how important state rights are
think global work local

Back