I will never post on this forum again if Kurayami posts a recent picture of himself

:brows:

Because he puts anyone that does troll him on ignore. His skin is thinner than rice paper.

Quite the opposite.

He may try to play it off for a while (like on this thread), but it eats at his soul. His memory about people is obviously driven by his insecurity and bitterness. He wont ignore them because that risks missing something. He must feed the bitterness. He's an addict.

What kind of deranged woman remembers all that shit, anyways?

He approaches TW as "a game," but he also sometimes wants to be respected for his opinions (lol). He's like a fucked up woman who tries to not let anything get to her emotionally and then rages at people when they see right through her. These women always end up in abusive, drama-driven relationships. Thus is Kura's addiction.

#1 poster
#1 ignored
#1 troll
#1 voted off the island

Occasionally Kura lowers his armor to "be serious" and that's when he's so hilariously vulnerable. He is so pathetically addicted to his cyber self-image as a stoic warrior that he isn't even aware of his attachments (or his compulsion and addiction). Ironically, his favorite personal attack is to call other people insecure.

archivist.jpg

Last edited:
TseTse is typing essays at people in a thread entitled, "I will never post on this forum again if Kurayami posts a recent picture of himself."

What a maroon.

why won't you meet up with me tsetse what are you afraid of? i'm not a little kid. i understand you're older but i'm nearly 30 too.

COME ON KURA SUPPORTERS I"M SURE KURA WILL POST A PICTURE SOON.

after all he's just a troll who enjoys trying to piss people off and not a really insecure really inexperienced retard right?

i really dont understand why tse tse - a person who has never posted a picture or said anything about what he does for a living, and refuses to meet anyone from tw - is getting away with making fun of kura in the context of this thread

i really dont understand why tse tse - a person who has never posted a picture or said anything about what he does for a living, and refuses to meet anyone from tw - is getting away with making fun of kura in the context of this thread

Fuck, i better leave now.
hideir6.gif

Back