So..i finally bought a new bed.

IT. HAS. ARRIVED.

I was pretty impressed with their delivery and setup. They gave a time of between 8 and 12. I figured it would be like the cable company and that meant they would be here about 2. They were here at 8:20, gone by 8:45. Looks pretty sporty, but the dog isn't going to be able to get on it. Too high and her leg is too gimpy for the jump down. Cant say that i want her on it anyway. Does kind of suck that it only comes with one remote, though we can buy another...and probably will.

You need more than one remote in case the first one is right over the other side of the bedroom, and you don't need the exercise?

K got it.

IT. HAS. ARRIVED.

I was pretty impressed with their delivery and setup. They gave a time of between 8 and 12. I figured it would be like the cable company and that meant they would be here about 2. They were here at 8:20, gone by 8:45. Looks pretty sporty, but the dog isn't going to be able to get on it. Too high and her leg is too gimpy for the jump down. Cant say that i want her on it anyway. Does kind of suck that it only comes with one remote, though we can buy another...and probably will.

Does it have stupid antenna sticking up on the sides?

wORTHLESS.

wORTHLESS WITHOUT

wORTHLESS WITHOUT PICS

tHIS

tHREAD

IS

wORTHLESS WITHOUT PICS.

Absolutely not true.

All Juggs has to do is use English as best he can to describe what's going on in his life and it's going to be entertaining to everyone. I don't think he knows how to post pics but if he ever learns, that will just be icing.

That's crazy, everyone knows how to post pics. First you need a solid camera, then you simply take the film to a developer, get your prints, use a digital scanner to convert them to a digital format like .gif, .tiff, or .jpg, upload them to a personal website or public file hosting service, then hotlink the url. Couldn't be easier.

Magic Fingers?

iu

iu

There has to be a way to buy a router and a bed and make the internet work.

There just has to be.

digital pictures are the real problem though.

I've been trying to make a copy to upload and I really struggle to fit my monitor onto my scanner

In this special case, I don't believe that is so.

Don't make me point you to the router situation. I'll do it.

did u miss out on the forced induction + carb/FI incident?

way more better than the router lemme tell u wat

That's crazy, everyone knows how to post pics. First you need a solid camera, then you simply take the film to a developer, get your prints, use a digital scanner to convert them to a digital format like .gif, .tiff, or .jpg, upload them to a personal website or public file hosting service, then hotlink the url. Couldn't be easier.
i had to explain what disposable cameras were to my gf last week.

Also she refused to watch air force one with me on netflix because it was too old. Im like wtf this movie is simultaneously awesome and awful all at once adding up to a 4 star thrill ride.

Back