Tribes 1 - October 2nd PU's

I never played against HT so I can't comment.

TF mopped the floor with POE. My first scrim for TF was against POE on RC, I remember how shocked I was to see the team that I was playing for beating them so badly. I was so excited thinking "Holy crap, I'm scrimming on a solid team."

NuTz consistently took victories from us in very close games, but......... they were cheating, and TF wasn't so....

Doctors and sticks were at a very similar level of skill and ability as TF.

I agree that R&G was better than us though. I only played against R&G post Raskal, so they weren't as strong as they had been... I'm pretty sure the final score on the 3rd map SB against them was 2-4 in favor of R&G.

So yeah, R&G was better.

all true statements

people 4get it took nutz, POE, doctors, sticks, and whoever else for everyone to drop the ladder before they made top 5

i mean POE, for almost all of 1999, couldn't even break top 10 when TF was sitting in the top 5

TF got shitty and became a stepping stone 4 many of the 2nd or 3rd gen top 5 teams after this dox map pack got released

u d00ds ganging up on pk ain't c00

Last edited:
i am speaking in pure fact and stand by every word (except POE, they were late)

also tpk honestly believing no one on tf cheated is the dumbest thing i've ever read

denial etc, even tsunami had cheaters and we didn't even try to win half the time

6gwMh.jpg

Last edited:
Can we have an anti-smurfing rule for the next PU?

Or can somebody tell me who dare and opsayo are b4 the game starts?

I've never actually encountered the problem of players being so scared of me they won't even reveal their in game names.

So which crappy HO was opsayo in the demo then? There were 3 or 4 of them I think.

i was one of the crappy ho but i was just going for heavy caps. Every time i was about to grab lucky would shit grab on light in yellow health ;\ i capped once on heavy with bluenose route.

Back