Thoughts on 4.3?

RunningWolf

Veteran XV
This expansion has been the worst one imo. Well not at the beginning but everyone QQ'ed until it was faceroll. I really hope Blizzard can pull it's shit together for 4.3.

So, are we finally getting customization? More then 7 bosses for 6 months? What do you guys think?

voidstorage.jpg

Cross-realm BoA transfers and item model swapping, but I expect it to be part of a premium service Blues keep posting about along with real-ID invites. They're slowly putting these things in place and charging us for them so they can later do a sweeping price drop or go free to play when the competition hits subscriptions hard.

fucking item class restrictions on transmogrification, i was hoping I'd be able to change my gear to look like judgement set on my DK :(

Instances were awful, there's not one that I'm glad to get when I do a random. The story of Cataclysm has been boring.

PvE is like watching a movie, after you do it once you don't want to do it again. PvP is like playing chess, you can keep doing it without getting bored!

I enjoy doing PvE for the loots and to make fun of guildies, and general bullshitting on easier encounters. PvP I have less control over who I play with so it's less enjoyable for me, that and there are only like 6 fucking maps.

for me PvPing is more like playing a FPS, maps don't matter, it's who you are playing with/against. I can do dust2 all day in cs and not get bored.

Interesting, zeph speaks as if Firelands has more than 1 map. Or did you mean BWD/BoT? 3 maps? Do you include 5 man and heroic ZA/ZGs too? Wtf kind of reasoning is that?

PvE is so mind numbing. By the second hour, I am just dreading it and we only raid 6 hours a week.

Every WSG/AB/BoG/TP game is completely different in RBGs.

I never understood how such a large and competitive Tribes community ended up being mostly PvE carebears.

Firelands is like playing 7 maps and you can't remember to bloodlust on any of them, Law. Every other patch is like getting a new set of maps (encounters) and while some are boring as fuck (throne of 4 maelstroms), others are a lot of fun (firelands + nef + halfus).

You'd enjoy PvE more if you played a class that used more than 3 abilities per night (4 if you count making us a mage table before we start pulls).

I don't mind PvP, but the required time commitment on top of the time we already play is too much. Resilience killed my desire to PvP years ago, but it's still fun to BG with guildmates.

Smaq, the reason why I forget to bloodlust is because I'm so mind numbed to raiding. I never have a problem with Shannox/Beth if you notice. By the end of the second hour, I no longer want to be there. I don't think it will change with any class I play. But arcane mage by FAR is the most mind numbing thing I've ever played. I'd rather play my rogue in AQ40 doing trash after Twin Emps back in the day.

Oh and Majordomo is because I still don't know the fight. All I know is stack until nat says otherwise. Spread out/avoid fire until nat says otherwise. Stack until nat says otherwise, and I still don't know what the fuck the point of the orbs are.

P.S. it's awesome constantly staring at the ground for stuff and my mana bar the entire fight.

Last edited:
I feel like you guys play this game for a totally different purpose than me. My goal is gear my character to the point that I can annoy other players in world pvp. Fuck battlegrounds... I want to camp somebody to the point they give up!!! Make them change to their horde / alliance character just to chew me out. Granted I feel the same way you guys do in terms of the coordination it takes to beat a PVE scenario, but overall my only goal is to dominate world pvp.

I enjoy doing PvE for the loots and to make fun of guildies, and general bullshitting on easier encounters. PvP I have less control over who I play with so it's less enjoyable for me, that and there are only like 6 fucking maps.

Pretty much every single sport only has one map homie; it's all about what you and your team do once you get there.

I love PVP but stk never does it really, or if they do it's always arena with the same few dudes playing together.

When I saw rated BGs I thought for sure people would be all over it but for some reason no one plays it. Although there isn't a lot of TW ppl still in stk (and now stk is pretty much just lasta and I leveling alts, as a side note zeph/adren can we get invite status to keep adding alts?))

As a side note, Resil is still a really gay stat to this day and they should bracket games based on resil ranges to keep it fun for everyone.

Back