[poll] is tribalwar getting more boring or am I just getting lazier

I think maybe obidumb realized its ok to be a listless unemployed college student (sort of)

Which is why he'll never leave school

I think you're mad and pitifully naive, and people who challenge your system of beliefs about life hurt your feelings

yes a career college student knows more about life than me.

Can you start a blog? I can't wait to see you continue into your 30s

it's sad, but true. these days women like boys, they don't like men.

this isn't 1955

it's no longer "manly" to simply hold down a day job and build a cabinet in your garage

in our fast paced world of education and technology, any monkey that graduates highschool can manage that

so yes, women's tastes have changed. because we live in a society that isn't fresh off a world war and wracked by fear of a coming nuclear war, one where women actually have opportunities presented to them

in other words finding a man that can put a roof over a woman's head is not high on her priorities. thus men who can only offer "financial security" instead of actually being interesting/fun/good looking are not attractive anymore, and no wonder

I've only heard every single girl I've ever known describe some hilariously tragic sounding date where the guy thinks having a job and a car and a rough idea of today's weather is enough to get him laid

I'd say there is a semi-truth to what obibun is preaching but it is by no means the rule

What that all woman want to be boned by super rich rockstars? Of course that's true. Just like every guy wants to bone a ultra hot mega rich girl with a body of a model. However 99.9% of us aren't. I'm not, you're not, and Obibun prefers the pear shaped ones.

I think its hilarious that you think women see job = money = good

what they really see is job = not a pathetic loser mooching off his parents

It's kind of sad in a way

but in another way it means while the vast majority of the male population is hilariously inept with women, people like myself make a clean sweep of things

What that all woman want to be boned by super rich rockstars? Of course that's true. Just like every guy wants to bone a ultra hot mega rich girl with a body of a model. However 99.9% of us aren't. I'm not, you're not, and Obibun prefers the pear shaped ones.

I mean in the sense that just because you have a stable career and are doing well doesn't mean shit

maybe to the 35 year old single mother on match.com but to any woman worth being with you need to have a lot more to bring to the table

still either way its a stupid conversation with no right or wrong answer

^ ding ding

which is why trying to brag to people on tribalwar.com/forums that you have a career and own property is about as stupid as it comes because it doesn't mean shit

especially when you're talking to a baller

i think women these days would be much happier if they would just find a real man earlier and marry and actually make a real go at being in a faithful relationship instead of thinking that they need to have at least 500 asshole loser's dicks in them and have at least 4 children from 4 different fathers before they should settle down.

but unfortunately, most women are like obi's girl in germany. obi was probably about dick 350, so she's got a ways to go.

Last edited:
I never said that the ONLY thing women want is a guy who can hold down a job, its just one of many desirable attributes (that obidusd doesn't possess)

Anyhow is can be fun to argue with an idiot but over time they'll try to drag you down to their level and beat you with experience. Obisern's rebuttals are now down to the "no u r" and "lmoelolowlol" stage.

I mean in the sense that just because you have a stable career and are doing well doesn't mean shit

maybe to the 35 year old single mother on match.com but to any woman worth being with you need to have a lot more to bring to the table

still either way its a stupid conversation with no right or wrong answer

But that's not true. Plenty of 9-5ers at my IT company are dating smoking hot girls with great careers.

i think women these days would be much happier if they would just find a real man earlier and marry and actually make a real go at being in a faithful relationship instead of thinking that they need to have at least 500 asshole loser's dicks in them and have at least 4 children from 4 different fathers before they should settle down.

I agree 100%

which is why I quite like my current girlfriend a lot. she's got that attitude

I agree 100%

which is why I quite like my current girlfriend a lot. she's got that attitude

yeah, but what's sad is your attitude is not like hers, and so you go around ruining women like that. i've seen it too many times.

leave the nice girls alone and go tramping with the tramp girls for fuck's sake. there's plenty of 'em.

yeah, but what's sad is your attitude is not like hers, and so you go around ruining women like that. i've seen it too many times.

actually that's more or less always been my attitude, but I've been a cynic and distrustful of women basically since I hit puberty

because most women are liars and whores

but as long as everything continues to go along well with this girl I see a bright future

anyone who denies a single thing said about women in that post is a moron and a naive retard

This has not been my experience. When I talk to my girlfriend's friends, or even my friends about their ex's, lack of ambition and direction is the #1 reason for their break-ups. Literally, I think 99% of them. It's definitely not about stability, because I don't think too many women are interested in some guy that will be content to just sit at his shitty job forever. However, having ambition and passion and goals are important qualities to many women. What seems to happen is that girls date these guys while they are in school, and then realize that they are directionless losers with no ambition, and leave them.

Obviously ambition is not the only thing that is important, but I think you will have a hard time dating in your late 20s if you don't have a direction in life and haven't made at least some headway towards reaching your long-term goals. If you don't have a passion, something tangible you want to achieve with your life besides drinking and traveling and listening to music and all the same shit that everyone else wants to do, people will find you extremely boring and uninteresting. It's definitely a negative quality that will only amplify as time passes.

Back