Goshinwar

xcursion, be my friend plz.

n505344716_549538_6809.jpg

back on topic though - what kind of dog should i get, i know nothing about dogs. i was thinking a retriever because i really like they way they look but they get kinda big.. i really don't want a little shit dog though..

back on topic though - what kind of dog should i get, i know nothing about dogs. i was thinking a retriever because i really like they way they look but they get kinda big.. i really don't want a little shit dog though..
What kind of housing do you have? Do you have a big yard, or is this somewhere where you would have to walk it as it's only way of going outside?

begin reading up on dogs
you dont want to fuck up and get something that doesnt suit your style of life

cuz you'll both be miserable

If you want a smart dog, get a JRT. If you want something annoying, get something like her rat.

What kind of housing do you have? Do you have a big yard, or is this somewhere where you would have to walk it as it's only way of going outside?

This is the thing - when i move back to canada i'll likely be living in an apartment for a year or so before i can buy a house. That being said, i'm pretty active so i'd have no problems getting it out for a run every day... And for some reason i don't like terriers..

Also, should i lay out the money for a pure breed or just get some kind of abandoned puppy from the spca or something?

This is the thing - when i move back to canada i'll likely be living in an apartment for a year or so before i can buy a house. That being said, i'm pretty active so i'd have no problems getting it out for a run every day... And for some reason i don't like terriers..

Also, should i lay out the money for a pure breed or just get some kind of abandoned puppy from the spca or something?
experience has taught me that shelter babies are much sweeter, plus you feel better giving them a home. i like my doxie, however they're very stubborn and a little hard to potty train. she's not "yappy" per se, however she does a little growly thing that makes it sound like shes trying to talk. only other dogs i've had experience with are boston terriers, which are great. they sleep a lot, snore, because of the smooshed face and are pretty protective despite being so small.

i friended rez on facebook

now me him and goshin can have conversations on facebook and tribalwar.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=1

i friended rez on facebook

now me him and goshin can have conversations on facebook and tribalwar.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=1

u is liar

i'll have to add you.

ed: nm fb was just being a clown. xcursion must have hacked my account too.

Last edited:
slushiez you can add me now too. i want to see pictures of your....

slush puppies.

hohohohhoohho

i'll be here all night folks.

wiggity word killjoy
i want to come sail dammit

rez, shelter dog for sure
they come fixed, microchipped, and all shots for like 80 bucks
just go to a shelter for a few weeks, once or twice a week and figure it out

both mine right now are shelter doggies

if you dont want the hassle of training/house breaking/freaking out about them eating shit, you can rescue an older dog. Double benefit because they also probably wont be taken and will die first most likely

Back