Current news thread

I think this family has a a Pride flag flying and a BLM sign posted

Idiot Family Gets Close to Nature

'It's a National park? Aren't there like lines and seat belts to get on the rides?'

bison-yellowstone.jpg

Nice, what a shame that Clarence Thomas wasn't in the photo, just to cap off their idiocy.

It is obviously more about the rush to print 'virtue signalling, woke news' rather than worry about the actual content or 'facts'

Nice, what a shame that Clarence Thomas wasn't in the photo, just to cap off their idiocy.

It is obviously more about the rush to print 'virtue signalling, woke news' rather than worry about the actual content or 'facts'

Clarence Thomas holding a picture of Sandra Day O'Connor.

This is pretty amusing. Jordan Peterson has been kind of grumpy lately. He goes on a proper rant over his twitter ban over his Ellen Page tweet. Every man should be able to go on a proper rant, it's just kind of funny when an otherwise polite Canadian does it.

Call me old fashioned but if Elliot Page wants to be treated like a man then I should be allowed to bust his balls.

This is pretty amusing. Jordan Peterson has been kind of grumpy lately. He goes on a proper rant over his twitter ban over his Ellen Page tweet. Every man should be able to go on a proper rant, it's just kind of funny when an otherwise polite Canadian does it.

a56968fca6e6fec63f6555e13fc31faf.jpg

reggs why don't you address your Asian sister ???

Back