So who got Prototype today?

I'd get it but I don't have a next gen console, and I'm about to die anyway from this thunderstorm.

My brother got it. But I'm not sure if I want it. It honestly looks like Assassin's Creed in modern times. :shrug:

fool's in virginia, and prototype isn't anywhere in town today for some reason, regardless of platform. everyone here is getting it tomorrow. whatever. people who get it today i'd like to see some (preferably spoilerless) reviews! also note which console you get it on, or if you get it for the pee see

fool's in virginia, and prototype isn't anywhere in town today for some reason, regardless of platform. everyone here is getting it tomorrow. whatever. people who get it today i'd like to see some (preferably spoilerless) reviews! also note which console you get it on, or if you get it for the pee see

You are in-fucking-correct my faggot friend. Game Crazy is getting it at around 7:00 pm tonight, and it just so happens that I have it preordered. Finish my midterm at 7:30, pick up the game by 7:40, and I'll give you a call at around 10:00 to gloat.

well let me know when its "out"
I aint rushing out to buy this until I play it first.
I have a sneaking suspicion that it will be one of those games thats fun for a day or two then u get buyers remorse when u realize its repetitive as fuck.

i beat the game a few days ago and thoroughly enjoyed it.

my bro has my 360 at the minute but it still has quite a lot of shit left to do. there are tons of events throughout the city and getting gold/platinum on some of them are challenging.

some of the achievements are also difficult to get. so if you enjoy (or are OCD) getting them then you will spend at least 20-30 hours getting everything perfect.

it's also a blast to just run around town tearing shit apart and consuming peds for health while looking for orbs to collect.

i didn't use some of the skills that much though. i think i'll do a new game+ which lets you play through again with all your powers and try out some of the other combos and skills.

I would buy it right now if anyone was selling it. Everyone either says it is coming tomorrow or they don't know when they will get it.

You are in-fucking-correct my faggot friend. Game Crazy is getting it at around 7:00 pm tonight, and it just so happens that I have it preordered. Finish my midterm at 7:30, pick up the game by 7:40, and I'll give you a call at around 10:00 to gloat.
those niggers lied to me

Back