1st openly trans Army officer charged N plot 2 give US military medical 411 2 Russia

SINep

Veteran XX
First openly trans Army officer charged in plot to give U.S. military medical info to Russia - Breaking911

Baltimore, Maryland – A federal grand jury has returned an indictment charging Anna Gabrielian, age 36, and her husband, Jamie Lee Henry, age 39, both of Rockville, Maryland, with conspiracy and for the disclosure of individually identifiable health information (“IIHI”), related to their efforts to assist Russia in connection with the conflict in Ukraine. The indictment was returned on September 28, 2022 and unsealed today upon the arrest of the defendants.

Gabrielian is scheduled to have initial appearance at 11:30 a.m. today, in U.S. District Court in Baltimore before U.S. Magistrate Judge Brendan A. Hurson. Henry is also expected to have an initial appearance today, although a time has not yet been set.

The indictment was announced by United States Attorney for the District of Maryland Erek L. Barron and Special Agent in Charge Thomas J. Sobocinski of the Federal Bureau of Investigation, Baltimore Field Office.

As stated in the indictment, Gabrielian is an anesthesiologist and worked at Medical Institution 1, located in Baltimore, Maryland. Henry, a Major in the United States Army, who held a Secret-level security clearance, is Gabrielian’s husband and a doctor. During the time of the alleged conspiracy, Henry worked as a staff internist stationed at Fort Bragg, the home of the Army’s XVIII Airborne Corps, headquarters of the United States Army Special Operations Command, and the Womack Army Medical Center. (cont...)
:srsly:

HION?

Screen-Shot-2022-09-29-at-11.54.17-AM-1024x912-1-696x620.png

What an absolutely retarded thing to do. She managed to violate both her oath to the country and her oath to her patients, and got nothing for it.

Not retarded
You have to be insane to be that thing.
Letting the insane in is part of the pLandemic to weaken the US military, and it's working.

You all better hope this isn't going where I fear it might go; war with another power in the Globalist Union to further cement their control. They want the fodder to fear. Anyone out there still feelz we have a strong military under the Bye Done Regime? or are you feelingz a little weak.

Last edited:
In stupid terms what does this mean he was doing? And how is it bad for Ukraine etc...

I just don't understand what info is being given and how Russia can benefit from it.

Someone explain this to me.

I'm just reading this as in the thing was giving them personal medical records.

Not sure why the trans part is a headline and rather not that this person is a traitor

Because nobody would pay attention otherwise.

In stupid terms what does this mean he was doing? And how is it bad for Ukraine etc...

I just don't understand what info is being given and how Russia can benefit from it.

Someone explain this to me.

I'm just reading this as in the thing was giving them personal medical records.

Because nobody would pay attention otherwise.

helpful information, including how the United States military establishes an army hospital in war conditions and information about previous training provided by the United States military to Ukrainian military personnel.
anna-gabrielian-jamie-lee-henry.jpg

A better article.

Jamie Lee Henry Anna Gabrielian: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com
He tried to join the russian army but was rejected.

Henry Talked in an Interview About Being Outed as Trans by Medical Information

“After I became very ill as a result of a bicycle crash in 2008, I felt very vulnerable while being treated as a patient in the same hospital I worked as a physician. What made it worse was that, as a soldier, my medical records were not private, and when the question of mental illness came up, I felt stark naked,” Henry told Brightest Young Things. “When my then wife outed me to a military psychiatrist, I felt violated. Things kind of blew up from there. I experienced very intense gender dysphoria from 2008 until 2014, leading to the breakdown of a number of relationships, leading my entire social network with a few exceptions to shun me for being ‘sexually immoral’. From 2012 to 2014, I underwent depositions and public trials, because I wanted to continue having a meaningful relationship with my son.”

What a twisted fuck, he's out of the closet and was going to out everyone he could. The gays have a term for this I can't remember right now.

Wait, so you're telling me that trans people are mentally unstable and not to be trusted with things like state secrets?

Well no shit.

Okay that makes sense.

And just because I don't agree with the US's involvement leading up to the illegal invasion of Russia, doesn't mean I think what this whosy whatsit did was smart. I mean, there is protesting and even leaking information to the US public about shady things we do, but this is straight up retarded.

Back